Bugs, bugs, bugs > League Games haven't started yet

League Games haven't started yet

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
129255.56 in reply to 129255.55
Date: 1/26/2010 2:38:35 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Unforunate events do happen unfortunately; still stepping up to the stage while so many people ranting will give you 5 balls.

Appreciate the feedback.

We as consumers are always being first for compaints and always last for saying thank you's.

Let me try to uneven this equation.

Rijswijker.

yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

This Post:
129255.57 in reply to 129255.55
Date: 1/26/2010 6:20:33 PM
SViBiDi
IV.13
Overall Posts Rated:
It's a bug... but big thank you for this game!! :D

This Post:
129255.58 in reply to 129255.38
Date: 1/27/2010 3:17:02 AM
Kitakyushu
ASL
Overall Posts Rated:
You guys are several hours ahead of time in europe and in NA. This means the first games at a gameday start in Asia. This also means that if there are problems with the games (as right now) Asian teams will be the first guys that mention and experience the problems.
No, the first games to be played are in New Zealand and Australia, and they didn't have any problems last night, I checked.
Combined with the fact that around gametime in Asia is bedtime in NA (the timezone of the BBs) this means Asia teams will feel hurt indeed, since the problems can't be fixed right away.
So you are saying that supporters in Asia are paying the same as supporters everywhere else but in Asia we get the lower standard of service. That is just plain not right. Even non-supporters who had a player targeted in the bin and needed the money from the game last night in order to buy the player but didn't get the money until it was too late. ( in my case, two hours too late). Maybe people in Asia would just like to hear the words, I'M SORRY instead of all this talk about how you can't help us because you are all sleeping. This was the second time this has happened in a month. The first time we couldn't see our game until Half. I just hope this doesn't get to be a regular thing.I am not writing this to complain, I am just a worried consumer/customer/ staff member(LA). I just want to see the game expand into something that is great, and with word of mouth being the the #1 advertising method/ tool, problems like last night could do some harm. I think buzzer beater is by far the best game out right now. I just want to see it get better. I think you guys should hire someone for the night shift.
Peace from the far east

This Post:
129255.59 in reply to 129255.58
Date: 1/27/2010 5:56:42 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Bugs are not under control, and if Europe had some problems, there would also be complaints. I think your ones are not reasonable as no one expected it.

We are the ones who wanna play, always wanna go but we never wanna stay
This Post:
129255.60 in reply to 129255.58
Date: 1/27/2010 8:29:41 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
The only real solution would be for us to hire an additional developer who is living in Asia, and I'm afraid we'd need to add another 1500 supporters in order to be able to pay for that -- BuzzerBeater currently uses all of its revenue to pay for development so it's not like we can just reduce our profit margin and hire more developers.

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
129255.61 in reply to 129255.59
Date: 1/27/2010 8:47:26 AM
Kitakyushu
ASL
Overall Posts Rated:
My point is this....If I go to a coffee shop with my friend and we pay the same for the same drink and he gets a Tall size and I get a short size, I would be a little upset. Same thing here..People are paying the same price for less.. I think if buzzer beater can't guarantee Europe( yes, they did have the same problem) and Asia with the same level of service as North America, it would only be fair that the supporter be discounted in these areas( maybe $5 off ). This is just my opinion not a complaint. See, I live in Japan where as you know, the Yen is kicking the crap out of the dollar, so I think $39.99( 3,576.62 JPY) is a very fair price for the level of fun that BB has to offer. But those people in China and the Phillipines, maybe after two or more BUGS like last night and they may rethink about spending that cash.
I just don't want to see anybody quit this game because of server and BUG problems.
PS..I LOVE BB

Last edited by Yellow cake at 1/27/2010 8:50:08 AM