BB Global (English) > We are tired of seeing: " SERVER IS TOO BUSY"

We are tired of seeing: " SERVER IS TOO BUSY"

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
172332.57 in reply to 172332.46
Date: 1/27/2011 10:50:13 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Oh c'mon you can't be kidding me. It's not like the world is ending when BB is being laggy.

is it really just a bit laggy???
don't think so!!!
i don't know what is currently going on in this game engine. all we know there are problems in all games and all websites and so online games have both of them. but it's not go0d to see problems after problems!!!
today i have a cup match i put my weaker center at the starting line up and my stronger at his sub and cho0se strictly follow depth chart so i wanted they game shapes grow well 'cause i have an important game next week.
you can see it's P4 but the sub plays 20 and starter 16!!!! it means I won't reach my goal next week.
I think you will be upset to0, when you experience harm of these problems like fanny and over 80% of users here!!!

This Post:
172332.58 in reply to 172332.57
Date: 1/27/2011 12:26:15 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Another 20 minute delay just as my auction was ending... This time I bid early and got him, though. I hope no one was trying to log in to overbid me. ;-)

Run of the Mill Canadian Manager
This Post:
172332.60 in reply to 172332.52
Date: 1/27/2011 1:16:28 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
If they made this game out of the goodness of their hearts as you say..Why even have a supporter option? .

Because a site like this has expenses..

I want what all men want...I just want it more.

This Post:
172332.61 in reply to 172332.60
Date: 1/27/2011 1:36:46 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
...Why even have a supporter option? .

Because a site like this has expenses..

hey guys we are not talking about supporter, we are talking about problems.
I don't think these problems are because of lack of users support or anything like this.
I hope this thread makes staff to work harder and fix problems as fast as they can otherwise we will see lower amount of active users. at least someone like me!

Last edited by MJ at 1/27/2011 1:38:15 PM

This Post:
172332.64 in reply to 172332.52
Date: 1/27/2011 3:41:38 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
If they didn't care about the money then why charge. Why not have it all free? It is simple..They want money. You talk like BB is a hobby to them. It stopped being a hobby when they started charging money for a product that at the moment isn't worth the price being charged.

Buzzerbeater is a free game and will continue to be. You're not actually charged to play the game at all, you have a choice to pay to support a game you enjoy and in return you get some nice extra features but although it certainly could be like so many other games out there, Buzzerbeater is not a pay to play game.
Maintaining a game of this size and developing it further costs a lot of money and all the money that the game receives through supporter packages stays in the game so it's certainly not like the staff are sitting on a beach somewhere laughing it up and snorting coke through $100 bills (well, i've heard things about Edju.....)

I know that most of you are upset when there is downtime and it's annoying and frustrating for everyone but while this is a game for all of us, it's the BBs baby so i dare say they are more upset than anyone when something doesn't work as it should and work their butts off to resolve things.

This Post:
172332.66 in reply to 172332.64
Date: 1/27/2011 4:29:37 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Maintaining a game of this size and developing it further costs a lot of money and all the money that the game receives through supporter packages stays in the game so it's certainly not like the staff are sitting on a beach somewhere laughing it up and snorting coke through $100 bills (well, i've heard things about Edju.....)

(http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs065.snc6/16...)

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live

This Post:
172332.67 in reply to 172332.64
Date: 1/27/2011 6:03:10 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
...while this is a game for all of us, it's the BBs baby so i dare say they are more upset than anyone when something doesn't work as it should and work their butts off to resolve things.

I agree with you.
I think we are not upset because of BBs but we are upset about what's going on for this baby!
anyway somebodies are worry about new tactics and think that was better that BBs ask more about them and maybe more feedbacks.
as you know server's down is just one of these days several problems as friends talking about.
we love BB and we enjoy it and it's why we are worry about if this baby grows well!
these problems caused many unfair results in transfers, scores, game results, players shapes, teams financial and...
I hope BB guys resolve problems soon. but if think it takes much longer it's better to turn it off for a while for host changing, recode and etc just to keep justice on!

Last edited by MJ at 1/27/2011 6:14:52 PM

Advertisement