BB France > EDF A Saison 61

EDF A Saison 61

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
319304.59 in reply to 319304.58
Date: 8/18/2023 5:50:32 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Ni la Serbie ni la Bosnie n'ont rien à voir avec le bloc soviétique :) Je pense que tu as sous-estimé ton adversaire au départ et que tu pensais déjà que tu étais en finale. C'est une erreur, la mentalité balkanique est un miracle. Félicitations pour la médaille dans les deux compétitions, en particulier pour le slamdunk, tous les éloges.

This Post:
319304.60 in reply to 319304.56
Date: 8/18/2023 8:15:02 PM
GMA Team
ACBB
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
GMA Súper Team
[J'espère que vous les punirez en finale!

Bonne chance!

This Post:
319304.62 in reply to 319304.61
Date: 8/19/2023 5:06:11 AM
Venomous Vicious Vipers
Pro A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Veni Vidi Vicious
Merci pour ton message Joe.

Au vu des notes d'équipes et de la logique de chaque nation, je pensais également que la Serbie sortait de 3 matchs en normal-couperet-couperet, et donc avec un TS à 3-4.
À noter que j'ai été de très mauvais conseil pour Smidge avec le Princeton... Je pensais que les Serbes, se sachant avec un fort déficit de TS, allaient varier défensivement comme lors de leur match face à Israël et leur 2-3 pam inté. Mais il semblerait que leur TS était bien meilleur qu'imaginé, donc ça change toute la logique. Ma consolation c'est que j'ai l'impression qu'aucune autre attaque n'aurait pu compenser les 105 (!!) pts que l'on a encaissés sur ce match.

C'est surtout ce PON qui nous coûte la qualification, mais comme le dit Joe c'était un pari nécessaire pour espérer le titre, et compréhensible au vu de notre analyse du TS adverse.
On s'en sort avec une belle médaille et on peut féliciter les Serbes pour leur très beau parcours !

Et bonne chance aux Belges lundi soir :)

This Post:
319304.66 in reply to 319304.63
Date: 8/19/2023 8:32:56 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
it is very hypocritical to call things by one name when they are done by a small country, and to glorify them when the same thing is done by one of the BB powers. as for the match with Bosnia, you will never know what happened, and you have the right to judge. but whatever the opponent does, the greatness is shown when you sportily congratulate the opponent and say that this time he was better. everything else is 🤮... greetings from bad people from Serbia

This Post:
319304.67 in reply to 319304.56
Date: 8/19/2023 8:52:38 AM
CEI TOLEDO
ACBB
Overall Posts Rated:
Good morning,

I already discussed it with Smidge but I'm discussing it here as well. For me, every national team match is to be played and tried to win. And in a TIE VS CT scenario, I think that to win it you had to take risks and that risk was zone 2/3 and GDP. In addition, it served us to prove how the 2/3 works in our team and the truth is that it was somewhat comfortable. I'm sorry that Belgium didn't achieve its goal but pointing to another team for playing a game seems ugly to me, better check why it hasn't met its goals on time.

Serbia, GL.

Regards
Jtot

This Post:
319304.68 in reply to 319304.61
Date: 8/19/2023 9:02:31 AM
BC "Bosna xxl"
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
BC "Bosna xxl" II
So you are telling something to our NT manager about this game against Serbia and in the same time you want to congratulate your French user for the shameful medal on Asian tournament ?!

Isn't that a little hypocritical from your side ? We all know what happened there. New Zealand coach is managing that NT for the last 6 seasons and it never happened to him to forgot to put squad for the game. And look, what a miracle, he forgot to make a line up right when your mate from France, GM on this game 😉, needed a victory to win a medal.

And you want to blame Bosnian NT coach for playing fair play 12vs12 and even with good tactics, same effort and so on...

Please, give me a break... 🤫🤫🤫

And one more thing, @BusterKeaton, learn a little bit more of history. Soviet Union was almost 900 kilometers far from us and as Milandin Sobic said, we don't have any connection with them.

PS: You should look for the reason of your defeat on another place. First, your princeton on Serbian 3-2 zone resulted with 7/24 for 3pts. They also destroyed you with good tactics. Second, you listened to one of the Soviet guys, coach of Poland. If you didn't know, that's the place where the Soviet Union was.

Regards from sunny Bosnia guys and good luck on World cup. Maybe you shouldn't listen to anyone and play your game only.

Advertisement