Suggestions > starting over- Regional league

starting over- Regional league

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
189258.59 in reply to 189258.47
Date: 7/18/2011 7:29:38 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
This makes sense, but the fact is that for many small countries there is never anyone on the chat during games. In Thailand, for example, of all the active managers only two or three actually speak Thai as their native language. And if there are others that do, they never post or chat or participate at all.

So perhaps instead of regional leagues, the smaller countries could be opened up to the general BB public. Say you opened 256 spots in Thailand and let first come first served. Managers who are not happy in their present situation could opt to ditch their current team and get a new one in Prathet Thai league 3. This could be done for every country with less than 336 users. This would allow for more robust NT competition, allow players languishing in the sixth division of Italy and Spain to show how much better they are at managing teams than the rest of us, and provide more competition in more countries. Forums would be made English/native tongue only since English is still holding on as the international language.

As it stands right now, I don't really see much growth in any of the small countries and some, like Pakistan, are in danger of extinction.

Last edited by somdetsfinest at 7/20/2011 1:07:58 AM

Once I scored a basket that still makes me laugh.
This Post:
189258.60 in reply to 189258.59
Date: 10/17/2015 10:00:57 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
So this idea seems to be have shoot down about 4 years ago but...

Why isn't this considered today? or something similar ? One obviously doesn't have to do it in all nations as some as self-sustaining and whatnot but for the rest of us? Scandinavia would be a helluva lot more fun than playing in the stale and rigid Sweden where the second leagues have bot-teams coming and going during each season.