122591.6 in reply to 122591.5
Date: 12/15/2009 11:15:57 AM
Surental Lakers
Nationalliga A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Surental Lakers II
Hello together

I'm 18 years old (still student) and a very active buzzerbeater manager. I play this game since season 4 (started in league III), that shows that I have a lot of experience in this game. My team (42329) is now in the second league (II.1) of Switzerland. And I train at the moment a young player (8180439) from the U21 national team of Switzerland. So I know which skills are important and which trainings are effective.

If you choose me for NT coach I'll help you to train the candidats for the NT. It's very important that young talents get the right training! The development of the NT will be hard, but with the right coach (and that's me ^^) it will be successfull, I'm sure! I'll work hard for that, I promise! So vote for me, it will be the best for your NT!

Kind regards

Thabo91

This Post:
122591.7 in reply to 122591.6
Date: 12/15/2009 2:03:35 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi

I am 17 years old student at grammar school in Trnava (one of biggest city in slovakia). I want be a manager of Barbados. I think I can help Barbados. I don´t like write or read long articles. If you have any questions you can ask me.

Thank you

Four-Leaf Clover

This Post:
122591.8 in reply to 122591.7
Date: 12/15/2009 9:09:26 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
FIRST- I will recruit players that are going to help build team from the bottom up. I will not recruit players that are have bad potential and are to old to be in the national team. That what most people do when they get a new nation team. They recruit players with bad potential that can't be train and progress. I am not going to rush when i am recruiting players. I will take my time and make the right choice.

SECOND- I will talk to the people of the country. This will make me get opinion from other mangers, so i can help build this team in to a power house. when i get a most of the country giving me ideas this team get stronger quicker than other countries.

I WILL CONTINUE WITH MY SPEECH LATER.

This Post:
122591.9 in reply to 122591.2
Date: 12/16/2009 3:59:03 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello I am Sergio, manager of Godric Griffyndor (Spain) and I've been playing Buzzerbeater from season 4, so I think I already have enough experience to lead this selection, and take it as far as possible.

I worked helping the U selection -21 Spain and the truth is it was pretty good. I'm usually a user connected a long time, so working with this selection is guaranteed. Besides going to help other manager of BB (juancasillas19) for do this job easiest.

If you are interested in any more help you have only to send a BB-mail.

Please vote me, and you do not repent.

Thanks you.

This Post:
122591.10 in reply to 122591.9
Date: 12/16/2009 1:38:27 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Barbados Hello!

I am a coach of Poland.

My goals for your representation:
1. Tuck into good team players - this means that the team was balanced younger and older, more experienced players.
2. Achieve good results with the national team - your qualifications are acceptable teams not finish last.
3. Fatten up of players from U21 national team - if you have any such players, please report the U21 coach and be sure that the players do not forget me.

This is me about it all. If you liked my goals, choose me as a coach. Although Barbados is a small, can be great!

Fiflakdzg

This Post:
122591.11 in reply to 122591.10
Date: 12/18/2009 7:24:53 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi, people of Barbados ¡¡¡¡

I´m a coach of the IIIº division of Spain, the biggest community of BB. I play this game since the beginning of the third season.This year I played the finals of my league , and I think I built a very good team.
So I think I´ve the neccesary experience to coach the national team of Barbados.I´ve all the illusion to work for the progressive growth of the national team, with a lot of time (I log on BB ALL DAYS ) and work...

Please vote me as NT , and I put the best of me in this project ¡¡¡

Thanks ;-)

This Post:
122591.12 in reply to 122591.1
Date: 12/18/2009 9:34:33 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi
My name is Bogdan

If you vote me i hope i help your Barbados U-21 NT verry much because i have experince

VOTE ME !!!

Regards,
Bogdan_777

This Post:
122591.13 in reply to 122591.12
Date: 12/18/2009 3:14:53 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi people! how are you?
I'm the Animal an Italian trainer.

i want to become the new NT coach. of course at the beginning i will search players that will have potential to be in the NT and i want to train them to make them very strong. I also think that the NT could be good from the beginning if i had the support of everyone player from Barbados. i will do anything it's possible... so...

Vote with reponsability

Goodbye!

Richard Sørgård the Animal

Italy

This Post:
122591.14 in reply to 122591.13
Date: 12/18/2009 5:26:57 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi users from Barbados!

About me

I'm David from Sopron (HUN). I'm 17 years old. I spend 1-2 hours per day
with this game, and I love this game.:)))

About my career in this game
I started this game in the 4th season in the hungarian III.7. Unfortunately
I'm playing for 8 seasons in this group:( In my first season (10 matches in
Season 4) I survived relegation in Play-Out. My second season was very
successful for my team: in the National Cup I earnt 5th round, in the
championship I finished on the 4th place. Next season I earnt 3rd place
in III.7, and 3rd round in NC. Season7 was the best for my team: NC 6th
round and 3rd place and Final in III.7. The eight season was very
successful in III.7. I won my division, but I lost the final again.
The last 2 seasons I earnt a 3rd and a 4th place in the championship
and a 5th and a 2nd round in NC.

My program
I don't regret my freetime for find the best and the most suitable
players for the NT of Barbados. I would like to have a database with the
best players from Barbados. I will give advices to train your players,
and some seasons later Barbados will be able to win some matches.
I don't promise that Barbados will be the best NT of this game in 1-2-3-4
-5 seasons. But I'm going to work hard to earn the best results as possible with this
NT.

Please vote me!;)
Thanks!

This Post:
122591.15 in reply to 122591.7
Date: 12/19/2009 5:29:29 PM
Pinar Karsiyaka, Izmir
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
hi i am the most experienced candidate.... and i have a friends to develop Barbados players... in 2 years at least you will have wonderkids in your team....

thank you....