BuzzerBeater Forums

Bugs, bugs, bugs > They should not extend the time of bidding.

They should not extend the time of bidding.

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
21303.6 in reply to 21303.5
Date: 3/28/2008 9:23:40 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Think about the consequenses when you will just reset it all...

I, and ofcourse im not the only one, sold players just before all these problems, i already waited a couple of days because of the freezing, without having the chance to strengt my team, and i now i have to look AGAIN for new players? Just reset it. You are saying that like its nothing...Im also having a social life, and i think i already invested to many hours to find these players..

And you do also know that if you reset it all, it will be extra busy the first couple of days on the transferlist. No way i cant find my players in 1 or 2 days..

BTW, its not that this site has been offline the whole day yesterday...So why just reset it? Everybody have experienced the same problems, just let us play...

Last edited by Maupster at 3/28/2008 9:40:59 AM

Ben je op zoek naar een BB-Buddy die jou alle kneepjes van BB bijbrengt? Neem dan deel aan het Buddy-sytem. Pm mij voor meer info
This Post:
21303.7 in reply to 21303.6
Date: 3/28/2008 9:37:19 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
i hope they just get it fixed somehow, no extensions or resets...
would be confusing and a lot of extra work to do it all again, also it could course trouble with the free agents i think.

This Post:
21303.8 in reply to 21303.6
Date: 3/28/2008 9:40:51 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
We have to think about all managers, and what is most fair. Both buyers and sellers. In delaying bids on many days, an avalanche can happen in the market that makes going to ruin sellers.

In addition it extends bids ... Who will make sure you do not remove your player, jeje, would also have to start over to watch the market.

I appreciate everything, and we commented earlier. The reset is the most fair.

Damaged going to be always, we must try that these are the least potential.

pd.
And I slept late to make my purchase. : (

This Post:
21303.9 in reply to 21303.8
Date: 3/28/2008 9:42:52 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
yesterday when it was fixed for several minutes i saw my players in the roster already, and now i want them even more ;)

This Post:
21303.10 in reply to 21303.8
Date: 3/28/2008 9:44:05 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
please explain me why resetting is most fair?

Like i said, the site has not been offline the whole day. How could people have made bids and how could i have been in bidwars..

I searched hours for these players, invested spare time because i wanted to make a good start and you say its fair to just reset? Just kill me ;)

It is the most fair thing to just get it over with, fix the problem and play. We all had the same circumstances.....

Ben je op zoek naar een BB-Buddy die jou alle kneepjes van BB bijbrengt? Neem dan deel aan het Buddy-sytem. Pm mij voor meer info
This Post:
21303.11 in reply to 21303.10
Date: 3/28/2008 9:50:48 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Believe me I as well lost some bids... Few because of server crash... But many more by answering to your questions in forum and my BB-mail as well (is`s flooded this days), cause I`m concentrated to your problems and forget that I am on bid war... So we all lost something... Please be patience...

ZyZla - ZyZlūnas ZyZlavotas ~c(=

This Post:
21303.12 in reply to 21303.10
Date: 3/28/2008 10:23:13 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
There are 3 options:

1. It ends bidding.

Problems. Many bought when the Web was fatal traps, many bought when the form of transfer was delayed and many brutal mánager was standing on the money bids, evil, and most importantly the sellers lose a lot of money. Great injustice.

2. They extend the time for bidding.

Until when? Many have the money stopped for days, more days yet ... But the big problem is that there are thousands of players unemployed, ever more, if put on sale in the coming days which are put up for sale in those days, the market CRACK ago, many vendors will sell to low prices, many mánager can ruin and lose team, and a few mánager out of money and stopped with large financial resources will benefit, and create great advantages in the game.

3. Cancel bids.

We have lost time the previous days. .. : (

we think in our benefit or the game in general

A greeting.

Last edited by Pablo at 3/28/2008 10:28:39 AM

This Post:
21303.13 in reply to 21303.12
Date: 3/28/2008 10:29:53 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
you do forget at option 1 that the site was NOT offline the whole time. Many transfers went just fine. Also you forget the fact that everybody understood there were some problems and just begun their biddingwar way earlier than just before the deadline, leaving the transfer witg the right amount of money... Already were bids of 1mil, 700k 24 hours before the deadline...By resetting you punish just everybody. By just accept it all, everybody knew the problems, only a couple of managers wil feel it.

Like i said, why just reset....Those couple of bucks some managers maybe lost, doenst weigh againt the time people invested, or have to invest again...Serious.

Resetting will do no harm for the people who werent active on the transfermarked, but will harm the people who were active..

option 3 is bull! We dont loose only just time. Its not that simple my friend. People sold players before all these problems and in the need of their new players to win games or to train. By just resetting they have to look for new ones, and will not find them just like that. Also option 3 will cost people wins/money. Same as option 2. That will make option one the best... It also costs people money, but we can continu asap and will effect the lessest people.

Last edited by Maupster at 3/28/2008 10:46:11 AM

This Post:
21303.14 in reply to 21303.13
Date: 3/28/2008 10:55:35 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

The wev was well at times, but you must understand that at that time and was also badly filter transfers, and that if extend some bids ... We must extend all, and that if we cancel some bids, we should cancel all.

I know that is unfair to you, but you have to choose which cause minor damage. If we extend bids are going to ruin managers and other managers will lose a lot of money, thousands and thousands of players for sale at the same tiempo.CRACK.

It's just my opinion, I hope that everything is resolved in the best possible way.

Lucky for you from Spain

Last edited by Pablo at 3/28/2008 10:57:10 AM

Message deleted
This Post:
21303.16 in reply to 21303.15
Date: 3/28/2008 11:13:11 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
i also agree on not resetting it and just letting everything continue.

from my point of view i can say: I sold 3 players exactly when the problems occured, they still went away for a decent price, i do not reckon that it was the fairest price, but i will not complain. at the same time i bought 3 new players (well, within 1-2 days that is) and are in bad need of having them in my roster in order to plan my week.

Resetting everything would have me in this next week with too few players, meaning i either have to buy new players, who will be extremly hard to get, because everything will need some again most likely, because their former trades didnt complete or my second option is to play with the players i have, letting them drop in form quite a bit, which basically fucks two weeks.

I think everything who thinks they're not being treated fair must see the side of the bidder... Hey, If i wanted you're guy, i would of been fucking spamming to log on and bid again (and yeah.. i did, i had bidwars on the players i bought with at least 2 other people, who must have either gotten lucky with the connection or went through the same spamm login shit as i did).

Changing the past never worked and shouldn't. Lets move on and enjoy the game!

Advertisement