This Post:
305062.6 in reply to 305062.5
Date: 6/7/2020 9:57:05 PM
Detroit Mercy Mavericks
IV.11
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
GoFarsr Revolutions
You say its relevant to that point and that is indeed a legitimate argument. Maybe the fans did get their hopes up, heck it nearly happened considering it went to game 3 and a loss by only 4. Its still a rough add up to the resulting season opener if with that factored in. Hopes got up during the playoffs but we fell short. Just like game shape and team motivation gets reset however over the offseason, You could then argue that fan disappointment to an otherwise very successful season between league and national tournaments would be offset with new season hopes pushed of course by marketing during that same period.

Furthermore, I am well aware that short term losses are acceptable. You looked at my team and so I looked at yours. I saw the roster you used as well as your own extensive history of being in D.IV and I still chose to respond as I did and I stand by it all the same.

Your initial response was honestly petty since you literally could have said this very piece instead of the lowkey shot you took at me. Don't bother commenting on others suggestions unless your going to make an intelligent response. This second post of yours is intelligent unlike the first so lets try keeping it this way going forward whether you agree with someone else or have an opposite stance.

This Post:
305062.7 in reply to 305062.6
Date: 6/7/2020 10:12:46 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Do you have PR? A merchandise store? TV & Radio? A lot of factors that would help boost your income, but the most would be to promote. Another way to boost revenue would be training players that can either help you promote or that you can sell. It doesn’t appear you’re training anyone of note, nor have you done so previously from your transfer history. If you’d like any tips or help, either myself(or someone you may dislike less) would be happy to help at the Discord channel linked in my signature.

As to making intelligent inquiries, what you can’t find from my team history are the number of U21 players(or others in general) I’ve trained, the fact that this is my second full stint in BB(first ended in a fun fashion, just find Shrewsbury Honeybadgers in the forums), or the fact that my time in Div IV was spent training while running an U21, as well as finishing my arena so that I would not need to do so later on.

I once had a team with 1757 players and was $25,835,360 in debt. This is not that team. Join the Discord group open to anyone, but especially for USA managers to improve your club or get involved with the U21 and NT programs (https://discord.gg/cKpNkt2).

This Post:
305062.8 in reply to 305062.7
Date: 6/7/2020 10:20:31 PM
Detroit Mercy Mavericks
IV.11
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
GoFarsr Revolutions
This Officially is not going anywhere beyond you and me going back and forth pointlessly. Have a nice day. Make any further responses with the knowledge I wont be paying any attention.

This Post:
305062.9 in reply to 305062.8
Date: 6/7/2020 10:29:42 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I just asked about staff and infrastructure. Did you buy an arena as well or no? All of which can have an effect. My first reply was a mixture of tongue in cheek, surprise, and genuine questioning to further help. I understand that that wasn’t clear.

As to directly regarding the suggestion to increase the season opener attendance, that’s hard to 100% rationalize. What about those that start on the road against a top opponent and lose going into a home game that will now have less revenue following the loss? What about the imbalance of schedules with multiple road/home games and weeks without home games? The season opener is just one of many unresolved issues regarding the scheduling each season.

I once had a team with 1757 players and was $25,835,360 in debt. This is not that team. Join the Discord group open to anyone, but especially for USA managers to improve your club or get involved with the U21 and NT programs (https://discord.gg/cKpNkt2).