This Post:
324691.7 in reply to 324691.6
Date: 9/1/2024 3:06:08 AM
white snake
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Black Forest Boars
Indeed, this defense is the most toxic currently. I struggel the most against it.
Last season in Div 1 I had an idea for a hybrid solution. Running a high defense Team, with two heavy hitters and outplaying the box. But after the demotion I had to sell some players and now I will try to set this team up in Utopia.

The idea is to have a PG and SG, which are extremly high on offense. At least with decent defense. The SF has to be balanced in all skills, with a slight advantage in OD, ID and SB.
The PF needs ID, SB and a lot of offense. He is your back up solution. The C is your typical defense C with ID, SB, PA and maybe OD.
I am testing the light version of it in Utopia. Next season I will aim for Div 2. I have no clue, if this will work in the end, but I will test it ;)

From the skills you have as a target, only OD is missing and I plan for the next 3 seasons to run them as PGs. It is painful, but after OD they will be finished. At the same time the third trainee has a lot of OD and I can switch his training afterwards and get the next big trainees.

Last edited by Nachtmahr at 9/1/2024 3:07:11 AM