Suggestions > International cup...

International cup... (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
9953.6 in reply to 9953.5
Date: 2/5/2008 5:09:07 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Or more radical would be to have the champions of the top league in each country promoting to an international pyramid. There regular season games would then be international. They might continue to participate in their respective national cups.

I like this one...

allso I could suggest that those teams just play 4 muches in one week... they would get more money more playing time and more minutes for training but they deserved that privilegy... coz they are champs...

allso there could be something like EURO LEAGUE... there would be some countryes with more then one team... allso other continents could have tha same ones... and after that each one continent champ just play in World Club Cup

sorry for my mistakes...

ZyZla - ZyZlūnas ZyZlavotas ~c(=
This Post:
9953.7 in reply to 9953.6
Date: 2/6/2008 1:46:31 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
i think first should be regional and then world...

and it may take 2 seasons to decide a winner and not 1..... see how good you are compared to teams in your region then this should leave a small pot of 4-6 teams who could tussle it out for the overall prize in the following season...

i havent thought it thru as clearly as some users! but i think its more likely that you would pit your wits against nearby countries and only then advance.... just winning domestically shouldnt put you straight thru....