Help - English > subs

subs

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
99601.6 in reply to 99601.1
Date: 7/1/2009 9:36:11 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
From my limited experience, this happens because u had a reserve player. As long as u hv a reserve player in any position, that player will be used to replace any position that the player is tired, injured or has foul trouble.

To eliminate this, u will just need to set no reserve for all positions. But beware that when u get into foul trouble or injury it will totally have an impact to your team's performance.

This Post:
99601.7 in reply to 99601.6
Date: 7/1/2009 9:47:18 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
ahh, but I only use 9 guys. Here is how I my rotation works.

active players
PG
SG
SG2
SF
SF2
SF3
PF
C
C2

depth chart for that game:

PG / PG / PG
SG / SG2/ SG2
SF / SF2/ SF3
PF/ C2/ SF2
C/ C2/ C2

So with a minute left my bench had

C
PF
SF

Tired or not, If I select "strictly" follow depth chart, then that's what should happen. I didn't select, "follow depth chart"

Maybe BB should take out the word "strictly". It's misleading.

This Post:
99601.8 in reply to 99601.7
Date: 7/1/2009 10:04:46 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I totally agree that the words 'strictly follow depth chart' is very misleading and ambiguous.

However, instead of arguing over the language, let's focus on the game engine for now.
Setting 9 player to get 1 player full 48 mins is the right way. But u need to make sure no players were set at reserve. Instead ur depth chart prob should hv been

PG/PG/-
SG/SG2/-
SF/SF2/-
PF/SF3(since it is at PF should be renamed to PF2)/-
C/C2/-

I know this because last season I was trying to train 6 trainees, and after weeks of trial and error I found that this is the only way to ensure all 6 has 48 mins (Which for me will be sending in 8 players with no reserves). But it is definitely risky as I lost some of the games I should hv won when my trainee got into foul trouble.

This Post:
99601.9 in reply to 99601.8
Date: 7/2/2009 12:36:34 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you sir. That was a great post and exactly what I was looking for. The reason why I've really stuck with my rotation is because I have next to no drops in STAM and my guys stay around /strong/ and /prof/ game shape and never go over 80 minutes.

I will try your rotation out next game and let you know. Thanks again!