Overall Posts Rated:
atrocious in black=level 1
atrocious in gray=level 0

"Dont get mad, Get even" -Robert F. Kennedy
This Post:
9988.7 in reply to 9988.1
Date: 12/14/2007 12:34:17 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I find this new rule a bit harsh too. When players doesnt get 48 min playing time. there will be a high chance that stamina drop within 2 weeks. So you need to train stamina every 3 weeks. This will lead to an overkill on stamina on other (starters)players. Since my bench needs to be healthy as well, this rule mess up my whole training schedule.

This Post:
9988.8 in reply to 9988.7
Date: 12/14/2007 12:49:30 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
one of my players was prominent stamina and played 42min (2 game week) and dropepd one level.

I also agree that if player doesn't play at all his stamina drops (during injuries it drops maybe a level or two not more) and if you keep him at strong or proficient form player should indeed gain some stamina.

This Post:
9988.9 in reply to 9988.8
Date: 12/14/2007 1:36:04 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I talked to Wild_Beasts in our BB irc channel and he had a suggestion to introduce a new "element" to the game (im posting it cause he said my english is better)

He suggested introducing "moral" which would be connected to the game engine. It would change instead of stamina (in real life players who don't get to play much still go to practice and their stamina changes aren't so drastical). Morale could have a slight effect on game.

I wrote it and now im having doubts abotu it.. maybe something like confidence should go along with it, if a player plays too few minutes his moral/confidence drops and he misses a few more.

Also could add a extra staff member here - psychologist (but then we would need to find a way to make more income).

Anyway this was just an idea and im hoping someone will explain to me how bad it is or if its not i hope someone will help me think it trough and improve it.

This Post:
9988.10 in reply to 9988.9
Date: 12/14/2007 1:43:05 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think Game Shape = moral

This Post:
9988.11 in reply to 9988.10
Date: 12/14/2007 1:48:18 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
well then we should just leave it there and change the stamina thing to a bit more normal, when you play 42minutes in a week with 2 games and go to trainings also staminda shouldn't drop..

This Post:
9988.13 in reply to 9988.1
Date: 12/16/2007 11:28:44 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I made this suggestion before, that there be a maintenance level associate with the number of minutes played.

So for 48 minutes it might be average, 40 minutes mediocre, 32 minutes inept, 24 minutes awful, 16 minutes pitiful, 8 minutes atrocious, 0 minutes sub-atrocious. And perhaps 56 minutes respectable, 64 minutes strong, and 72 minutes proficient.

Each week a player's stamina level would drift toward the maintenance level based on the minutes he played. In addition, stamina would not drop if a player played more than 48 minutes. So even if a player missed 48 minutes one week and his stamina dropped a tad, he could make it up in in subsequent weeks, unless it was very high.

If a player is injured, then his stamina would drop, but he could recover simply by playing. There would still be the availability of team training if you so chose.

The problem this week appears mainly related to stamina being capped and tiny drops below the cap. The simplest solution would be to remove the cap, and let a player have a higher stamina level. The higher stamina level might have little or no effect on games, but would simply be a reserve. Alternatively, very high levels of stamina might provide some protection against game shape drops due to playing too many minutes.

This Post:
9988.14 in reply to 9988.12
Date: 12/17/2007 3:48:00 PM
Hapoel Naan
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
As I wrote in the global:

I think the developers mixed up a bit in that field.

There are two separate fields one is stamina and one if game shape, most of the times when a player is injured he can still keep his stamina, for example if a player break a finger he can't play, nevertheless he can run and keep his stamina, what he should loose is game shape.

Also as the rules says, there is nothing between stamina and minutes played, to run around the building players do not need game time.

So, stamina should drop during time if you don't train it, but has nothing to do with game time.

This Post:
9988.16 in reply to 9988.15
Date: 12/18/2007 1:41:35 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Let's concede that this figure is accurate.
It implies that 79% of the drops were greater than .02. How greater? We don't know.

I think (do not quote this as gospel) that this implies that 79% of players did not drop from the maximum highest level.

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
Advertisement