Bugs, bugs, bugs > League Games haven't started yet

League Games haven't started yet

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
129255.60 in reply to 129255.58
Date: 1/27/2010 8:29:41 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
The only real solution would be for us to hire an additional developer who is living in Asia, and I'm afraid we'd need to add another 1500 supporters in order to be able to pay for that -- BuzzerBeater currently uses all of its revenue to pay for development so it's not like we can just reduce our profit margin and hire more developers.

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
129255.61 in reply to 129255.59
Date: 1/27/2010 8:47:26 AM
Kitakyushu
ASL
Overall Posts Rated:
My point is this....If I go to a coffee shop with my friend and we pay the same for the same drink and he gets a Tall size and I get a short size, I would be a little upset. Same thing here..People are paying the same price for less.. I think if buzzer beater can't guarantee Europe( yes, they did have the same problem) and Asia with the same level of service as North America, it would only be fair that the supporter be discounted in these areas( maybe $5 off ). This is just my opinion not a complaint. See, I live in Japan where as you know, the Yen is kicking the crap out of the dollar, so I think $39.99( 3,576.62 JPY) is a very fair price for the level of fun that BB has to offer. But those people in China and the Phillipines, maybe after two or more BUGS like last night and they may rethink about spending that cash.
I just don't want to see anybody quit this game because of server and BUG problems.
PS..I LOVE BB

Last edited by Yellow cake at 1/27/2010 8:50:08 AM