Suggestions > World Toruneys like B3 for all Levels/League

World Toruneys like B3 for all Levels/League

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
167495.62 in reply to 167495.60
Date: 1/6/2011 11:09:20 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
If teams are placed in the tourney's based on their abitlity, ranking or place in their country then they would not be in tourneys of a different qualty when in teh same league. If you are in a league of 16 teams then I would hope those 16 teams are within 500~1000 relative ranks, and that any tourney placements you recieved (domestic or otherwise) woudl be of a similar level of skill of teams.

when you are in a nearly full 4 division, you had over 1000 teams which is hard to put in a single cup with 500 teams and especially internation you won't have a german row, and spanish row they would be mixed too. In 5 divisins the disparity is even bigger. Yeah the same tournament for all first division could work(would be even a meaningful crown). Maybe even a international championship for all second league teams, where everybody from the same country land in the same draw.

But after this you had to split, and when you split after quality and not after league and country, it gonna get unfair in my eyes.

BTW in Japan it aint fair if you in II.1 or JBBL then you play competitive games regular season but if you relegate to II.2~4 you could TIE all your games and put 100% effort into the CUP. IF JBBL team does that then they will be facing demotion

but also here you could tell me a about apples and orange, also here it don't get fairer when they play international ;) In a national cup at least the prices, and the luck of the draw is the same for everyone.

ut then again our weekly revenue will be much much less so we'll have trouble paying the same quality of roster

as i said, the only thing which depends on competion of the income is the tv income ;) The rest is based by the league level(div I is div I), your succes, your quality of roster and the succes of your opponent(amount of wins in the last games).

For you in your country the lower division teams don7t like your national tourney I bet, just you top league guys. . They fight tooth and nail to get up leagues, to have the revenue to pay the kinda guys you can pay so when they face you in your tourney they have just as little enthusiasm and are also massively outsalaried.

Honestly i need my top players, for the league and in good shape and maybe getting an extra TIE. I get kicked out very often from low level teams, because i can not out salary then without spending 250k for a third lineup to get an extra money o 50k(higher paid rounds are even rares to achieve).

Seriously I think those top teams in the B3 would be happy to miss the national tourney to focus on trying to be the best in teh world, and at a higher potential reward, and those rest of the teams in their country would be glad to have them out the national tourney so they could go after THEIR B3 ticket

i like the BBB because it is not only about arrangement minutes to achieve the main target(with would be league in the most cases because it gives the most rewards), and that the team play their best rosters there and not like in the cup or many away games a cheap second lineup to stay competive for the "win able" games.

This Post:
167495.63 in reply to 167495.62
Date: 1/6/2011 5:39:38 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I want to repeat here the suggestion I stated in the Global forum

An idea could be make an arcade mode tournament,without money prizes and injuries(as like NT games and PL) among the teams that don't qualify in B3,and the champion of this torunament will earn a spot for the next season's B3.

You can have the large international competition that many people desire,without all the questions related to the different level of the various teams,the walkover,the economy,and so on,with a great final prize that make the difference with the PL and encourage people to take these games seriously

This Post:
167495.65 in reply to 167495.64
Date: 1/6/2011 10:53:46 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
So if you are 5 rounds deep in a cup and earning extra revenue from it then some guy who lost in the first round is gonna have an advantage league wise since they only scrimmage on Thursdays. This is THE SAME whether tourneys are national or international.

Every team in teh GAME would subject to the same draw system, so if you are saying its fair to have the same odds in the national draws which I point out aren't always fair... then dude they would be fair in an international draw by your logic.

on national cup u have the same chanches with the draw, in an international with your modell not when you play different cup then your league mates. This could even encourage people to play lower cup, because of more rounds, more income and more tie. Yeah maybe even this team get kicked out, but the prohability for this is different.

Everything you have now offered as a reason not to do international tourneys is a reason not even to do national tourneys

so fair draw is since u got the same rohability and income is fixed, ok but maybe didn't count for u. International tourney everyone speaks german and japanese dream on ;) U are really the best of a fixed group, i though country was one. Ranked from X to Y isnÄt it really, and would get lost in several tournament(if i win german cup i could say i am german cup winner, and most german would realise it. If you make a cup for third league only it is also something which is a fixed competion, and more or less random draw by rating without a working community around it i would miss that especially because the most including me don't understand the ranking system).

Last edited by CrazyEye at 1/6/2011 10:55:36 PM

Advertisement