Suggestions > Minor suggestions 3

Minor suggestions 3 (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
273519.612 in reply to 273519.610
Date: 11/22/2017 1:33:58 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't know how long you can see your draft order after the draft has ended. I can imagine that you don't remember your whole drafting order. That's why I suggested to let your personal draft order be available just a couple of days. The column Not scouted/ Interview would then be replaced with the name of the team who has drafted the player.

However I think both our suggestions would work equally fine. So I agree that it's time to see this feature in the game ;)

This Post:
273519.613 in reply to 273519.611
Date: 11/22/2017 2:28:48 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I've been thinking of a small suggestion that could help every country in BB (maybe more to micronations).

If a player is drafted with 4+ balls potential and same salary or TSP level, he should go to the free agency if he gets fired. That way he could have an oportunity to develop their potential.

Also, in a several amount of leagues, with 1 user and 15 BOTs, a lot of good players are wasted in those dead teams so another small suggestion could be to "force" those dead teams to try to sell those good players they got in the draft.

This suggestion is focused in giving a oportunity to future "decent" players to have a team. That would end up in better players for every nation, small ones could have an oportunity to face bigger countries. The 3 days after Draft would be full of those players, some of them will get lucky and find a team.

It's so sad when you see one good 10 potential kid in a BOT team...

I like the initial idea, but it would only make NT stronger while it will hurt real managers.

Let's take Andorra as an example. They currently have 13 active users and 3 Divisions. This means that probably all teams in D2&3 are BOTs. So potentially a lot of draftees could end up on the TL. This would hurt the active users. If not only players from Andorra but also from every other country hit the market, transfer prices will drop. Or if you do not have room to train your draft player, he might not get sold because free players are better. So active users could end up losing money, that they probable need to improve their team.

Therefor, if this would be introduced in the game, the number of free players hitting the market should be limited. Let's say only 18 years old with 5* rating + 5* potential ( and then only lvl 9 or 10 after the draft) & A+skills. Those players are rare to find. This way good players don't go to waste, but the impact on the game for other managers isn't affected that much.

This Post:
273519.615 in reply to 273519.609
Date: 11/22/2017 9:53:02 PM
Diamond Dogs
PPL
Overall Posts Rated:
Any chance this site's certificates be updated to a secure https: (SSL)? Would make a world of difference to make users' accounts feel secure and increase BB's credibility by securing SSL certificates.

Last edited by Pro_Shot 🇵🇭 at 11/22/2017 9:54:22 PM

This Post:
273519.616 in reply to 273519.615
Date: 11/23/2017 2:34:02 AM
Dynamo J. Hradec
První liga
Overall Posts Rated:
On the search page when searching for a player, there is a checkbox "Active". It'd be very nice to be able to search within teams owned by real managers (not bot teams) also. The result when ton of bot team players are found is useless sometimes.

This Post:
273519.618 in reply to 273519.610
Date: 12/1/2017 10:33:44 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
True, I guess they could add another column to show the player's number before draft. For example, player 12 picked by the 4th team in its 1st turn so yours, that was 11th could know where he went. They also could add potential and salary but you can check it going to their page so that it's not so important.

I would love to see that soon in the game because I always lose a pick and I can't know who he was or where he ended up.

The player numbers are different for each manager.

Player #8 for me could be a 6'2 SG 5/5 A- player.

and you could have scouted the exact same player but he was #37 for you

and for the other guy he was #22

etc.

What I do personally, is take screen shots of my entire draft page of each individual player and box score that i scout as well as the overall ones showing just age and height, put it onto a google drive for myself. and then Individually compare and contrast every single drafted player to it after the draft. Doesn't fill it in 100% but does a well enough job for its intents and purposes.

This Post:
273519.619 in reply to 273519.618
Date: 12/2/2017 10:54:11 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Don't know if this has been suggested before:

For game viewer, ability to play the game at 2x, 4x, 5x, 8x, 10x (or whatever) speed. Makes it more watchable after the fact.
(not a fast forward to a certain minute, but just make the seconds tick by faster)

This Post:
273519.620 in reply to 273519.619
Date: 12/6/2017 8:21:04 AM
Ocoyorum
IV.50
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Los 8 Elegidos
I have a suggestion:

Why not to check if the user has written a title when he want to post a new thread? For now, there's no need to do it and... well, it's pretty funny that the most part of the people don't know how to enter there... xD

To: nebi
This Post:
273519.622 in reply to 273519.11
Date: 12/7/2017 7:49:43 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hola a todos
Mi propuesta seria.
- poner clausura a cada jugador
- segun clausura del jugador modificar salario semanal
- jubilacion de jugadores mayores de 35 años
- permitir entrenamientos individuales de todos los jugadores
- meter jugadores de 15 años para crear una segunda plantilla de jugadores juveniles que solo podamos entrenar ellos juegan liga virtual y a partir de 18 años subir al primer equipo, con opcion de subirlos de cualquier edad para sustituir a un lesionado el tiempo de su lesion
- añadir al cuerpo tecnico entrenador juvenil,
- añadir patrocinadores
- plantilla maxima 12 jugadores al igual que equipo juvenil
- cambiar premios de campeones de liga y copa
Un saludo

Advertisement