BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Want other languages?

Want other languages? (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
959.63 in reply to 959.61
Date: 11/28/2007 1:52:16 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I read at forum that Polish LAs need help. There are only two LA from Poland, noticed that other nations has got three translators. Can I join Polish Translating Team?

I'd like to remind you about myself... Polish LAs has got no spare time to finish the translation. I've got some spare time and I able to do this. Can I?

Still waiting,
Michael

This Post:
959.64 in reply to 959.63
Date: 11/29/2007 5:16:53 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello once again!
I already wrote in this forum about the desire to become the Russian LA (959.56). Unfortunately, my post remained without an answer. There is a problem, that a lot of managers from Russia, Ukraine, Byelorussia and etc leave BB for lack of the Russian translation. I want to help to decide this problem.

Thank you.
Best regards, GreyBoss

Быть живым - мое ремесло. Это - дерзость, но это - в крови!
This Post:
959.65 in reply to 959.64
Date: 11/30/2007 7:20:11 PM
Molson Canadians
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi all,
Sorry for the slow replies to some of you. The BB's don't have too much time to read over all of the forums, which is why we said in 959.1 "If you are interested, please contact one of the BB's and we can set you up as a translator." (At this point, you need to contact me, BB-Mark.)

Also, I would ask you to check whether a language already exists before asking for it. In some cases, the language is already completed and public; in others (check the Your Friendly Staff page), the translation is already well underway, and you should contact the translators to find out the status of the language.

Thanks, and I look forward to your BB-Mails!

This Post:
959.66 in reply to 959.65
Date: 12/2/2007 3:51:54 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks for the answer.
I sent massage by BB-mail and now write once again here. With Russian translator LA-callado I communicate constantly and I know, that he have a lot of work on translations of a site. I have translated all clauses which are accessible to me (Rules, news, etc.) and I`m ready to make the game accessible for all russian-speaking managers. LA-callado has confirmed my words through BB-mail

Быть живым - мое ремесло. Это - дерзость, но это - в крови!
This Post:
959.67 in reply to 959.1
Date: 12/3/2007 10:01:37 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
hello

i have been asked by LA-Tripaw to help with the Polish translation, which i did - then i have been told by Diego to contact you for possibility of getting the translator status. I wrote a BB-mail, but i understand you get many of them, so i took the liberty of writing some info in this topic as well.
Still got much free time at work, so i can do more helping with the BB work gladly :)

cheers!

This Post:
959.68 in reply to 959.67
Date: 12/4/2007 5:38:58 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Please, make dryry LA, he translated a lot and he deserves for LA status.

Regards,
Michael