Suggestions > World Toruneys like B3 for all Levels/League

World Toruneys like B3 for all Levels/League

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
167495.65 in reply to 167495.64
Date: 1/6/2011 10:53:46 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
So if you are 5 rounds deep in a cup and earning extra revenue from it then some guy who lost in the first round is gonna have an advantage league wise since they only scrimmage on Thursdays. This is THE SAME whether tourneys are national or international.

Every team in teh GAME would subject to the same draw system, so if you are saying its fair to have the same odds in the national draws which I point out aren't always fair... then dude they would be fair in an international draw by your logic.

on national cup u have the same chanches with the draw, in an international with your modell not when you play different cup then your league mates. This could even encourage people to play lower cup, because of more rounds, more income and more tie. Yeah maybe even this team get kicked out, but the prohability for this is different.

Everything you have now offered as a reason not to do international tourneys is a reason not even to do national tourneys

so fair draw is since u got the same rohability and income is fixed, ok but maybe didn't count for u. International tourney everyone speaks german and japanese dream on ;) U are really the best of a fixed group, i though country was one. Ranked from X to Y isnÄt it really, and would get lost in several tournament(if i win german cup i could say i am german cup winner, and most german would realise it. If you make a cup for third league only it is also something which is a fixed competion, and more or less random draw by rating without a working community around it i would miss that especially because the most including me don't understand the ranking system).

Last edited by CrazyEye at 1/6/2011 10:55:36 PM

This Post:
167495.73 in reply to 167495.68
Date: 1/8/2011 4:37:28 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

someone else argued for removing national tourneys infavor of international

de facto you are always saying that you want to remove the national, for international ones ;) Because you don't play national anymore when you paly international(and yes i know in international one they speak all your language ;) ), and there is no meaningful national champ left with the guys who play the national one.

I also said that the prizes for higher tourneys (so national tourney teams income) would be HIGHER and that people should get a BASE amount based on what tourney they qualified. So the 500th team would by default be advantaged over the 501st.

so really the 500 team who get for their one game(he is the favorit to fly out of the cup the first round), so much money that he could afford a better roster(to compensate the TIE which a gift to the 501) and so much the 501 team earned when he gets in round 5 or 6 or even maybe win it?

So the 500 get money for each game let say 700k, and the 501 get maybe 100 to make it fair, do you really want so much disparity? And want really to have this one calculated with a similiar formula then the tv money, where the top group have to pay 100k more salary in average to get 10k more money?(which is far away from those money who give a advantage to team 500)

Advertisement