Suggestions > Economy

Economy

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
219433.66 in reply to 219433.61
Date: 6/10/2012 5:22:58 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Records do not show many things, but the most important thing they do show is team success. That is the only thing we can measure managers by. There aren't any "rich" clubs in BB. You don't have a choise of selecting Siena or Varese (for example) when you start. Any manager who starts the game, can be the head of the most successful club in their country. It just takes a lot of patience and time.
I understan injuries can mess up one season, but you really did not provide solid play even after relegation.
It's all "motionless". Anyway it's my personal (and as I see, not only mine..) opinion about some economy problems. If I should stay everyday on transfer page, pop and sell, gain 100.000, do that for many times during the season.. it will be surely boring to ME, may be you or someone could have fun on doing this.
Actually you don't need to daytrade to do well in this game. I think it's safe to say really small minority can effectivly daytrade currently.
I even see that a 19 years old bought at 2.1M and trained for 9 seasons (until last season) now has a transfer market between 500.000 and 650.000, this is silly :-)
9 seasons ago 2.1mil was not really that much for a small country NT trainee. Managers were loaded with cash then. What did you expect? That you would get 5mil back, even if he is in his 30-s already? I saw some excellent trainees go for 3mil+ at the season start. There is a really slim chance that you make profit on those fellows with lvl7 trainer and salary increases. Even if you train for your own team, that's too much money spent. There is a bunch of young talent, waiting to be picked up, with bargain price, on the TL.
As for the contracts suggestion. This has been suggested many times before, surely being around all these seasons, you are familiar why contracts similar to real life just can't work good in an online game. Just like loans and trades would mess this game up completely. Current TL has it's flaws, but it seems to be the fairest way to handle player movement in the game currently, changing that to contracts would be an obvious downgrade.

Last edited by Kukoc at 6/10/2012 5:37:20 PM

Message deleted
This Post:
219433.68 in reply to 219433.1
Date: 12/10/2012 5:43:43 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
All sports tend to be more economical in real life as well. Any team with a big bad contract or 2 will likely be screwed for many seasons.

At least in BB you are not stuck with crappy contracts for season after season.

Message deleted