BB Norge > snedig trening

snedig trening

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
193370.7 in reply to 193370.6
Date: 8/5/2011 1:31:43 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Etter å ha lest litt på det globale forumet så er det mye "rare" popp. Det nye treningsregime er jo litt spesielt. " resultere i 10% langsommere trening i primærevnen enn tidligere, men kompensere med 10% til andre evner. En allsidig spiller vil merke at primærevnen ikke blir så sterkt berørt som en typisk endimensjonal spiller". Et eksempel er en som trente kondisjon som fikk popp i JS, en annen fikk i ballbehandling. Her er en fra Japan som har regnet litt på det nye systemet

I have two monsters whom I will present pre and post. A snapshot of them how they are and how they might be were they trained in teh new system.

Assumptions-
THe 10% is random. The post doesn't really say it is, we are assuming. It doesn't even commit to 10%. Its based on how obsurdly imbalanced the player is. The more imbalanced the more slow, the less the less.

Issues with my analysis which can't be solved, but are acceptible I feel.
-We can't see sublevels
-We don't know order of training
-We don't know the highend effect of this new elastic. 10% was given as the average, what is the max? If its like 50% then my analysis is way off, as I will go with 10%, the average over a players life I assume
-We don't know the starting skills

My method.
Since players can only start strong, and usually 7 at best. I will just assume any skill over 7 has been trained for all points above 7. All skills below I will just assume have not been trained. Obviously this is not the true case, but its the best we can do. For each point trained I will subtract 10%. I will pool the subtracted points together and then divide them amongst all skills.

This is VERY ruff math obviously.

Current players

Jump Shot: 7 Jump Range: 3
Outside Def.: 3 Handling: 6
Driving: 2 Passing: 4
Inside Shot: 18 Inside Def.: 18
Rebounding: 18 Shot Blocking: 10
Stamina: 8 Free Throw: 8

(6 skills above 7, total of 38 points to distribute 3.7 points and subract 3.7)

Jump Shot: 10 Jump Range: 3
Outside Def.: 2 Handling: 6
Driving: 1 Passing: 2
Inside Shot: 17 Inside Def.: 20
Rebounding: 17 Shot Blocking: 6
Stamina: 6 Free Throw: 3

(4 skills above 7, total 36 total, 3.6 points to distribute and 3.6 to subtract)

Post new system=

Jump Shot: 7~8 Jump Range: 3~4
Outside Def.: 3~4 Handling: 6~7
Driving: 2~3 Passing: 4~5
Inside Shot: 16~17 Inside Def.: 16~17
Rebounding: 16~17 Shot Blocking: 9~10
Stamina: 7~8 Free Throw: 7~8

Jump Shot: 9~10 Jump Range: 3~4
Outside Def.: 2~3 Handling: 6~7
Driving: 1~2 Passing: 2~3
Inside Shot: 15~16 Inside Def.: 18~19
Rebounding: 15~16 Shot Blocking: 6~7
Stamina: 6~7 Free Throw: 3~4

As we can see, with training to level 20, assuming we start at 0 even is a 20 point gain, at -10%, assuming that is top end, you can lost 2 points. If those 2 points are randomly distributed over the other 11 skills.... its like less than .2 pops.

ITS NOT GOING TO TURN YOUR C INTO AN SF....

People are overracting. We are talking about taking a 300k salary player with atrocious stats, maybe giving him a pitiful instead and lowering his primary skills an average of about ONE POP each, which will actually lowers the game effectiveness for those specific skills about 10% or whatever but is gonna lower the salary, because of the way it is calculated, by as much as 30%. That is a big change.

So you are gonna have cheaper monostat monsters in terms of salary who will need about 2~6 weeks MORE monoskill training to reach legendary, depending on the skill, since we are talking about a pop or two here.