Suggestions > Make U21 more important

Make U21 more important

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
219985.7 in reply to 219985.1
Date: 6/12/2012 6:13:47 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
For me both competitions - U21 and NT are equal.
(Note I'm former NT coach).

four seasons later
Manager: Hey boss, we are wolrd champions! What should I do now with my 22y old 120k Superstar that was built for U21 only and doesn't fit in my team because he's got bad secondaries?
Me: Uhmm...sell him for cheap?

I have no problem with this situation. I consider this game as "you can have everything, but you can't have everything at the same moment". So you have to set your priorities and choose goals. It's for example like Tour de France - we have few jerseys: yellow, green, white with red dots, and now it's practically impossible that one cyclist could win in all classification. However nobody complains it, I can say even more, it makes TdF more interesting.

Last edited by B.B.King at 6/12/2012 6:16:14 PM

This Post:
219985.14 in reply to 219985.1
Date: 6/16/2012 4:48:06 PM
Springfield Storm
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
I think whoever wins the U21/NT championship gets money.
Ex. If the USA were to win it, then all of the active teams in the US who has a U21/NT player gets a cash prize.

This Post:
219985.16 in reply to 219985.15
Date: 6/17/2012 3:25:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I like the premise of this idea (money for owners of winning NT players)

But I would only accept it in a pay only game where all users have registered a physical IP address or in some other way shown that there is no multiaccounting.

Right now cheating is a mainstay in most NTs, especially the successful ones. To reward them with more money for this is just nuts.

Edit-also there would need to be someway to get nation sizes similar...which might be impossible.
Maybe just better merch boost based on success of NT team. In this case easier to get on smaller nation NT but less merch, harder to make squad, more merch. so that is kinda fair I guess, but we are stuck always drafting into one scenario or the other and that might not be fair/isn't fair already.

Confused... was someone suggesting real cash payouts? or money for your team in BB?

Advertisement