BB Global (English) > Issues~

Issues~

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
221135.9 in reply to 221135.6
Date: 07/02/2012 10:08:02
Overall Posts Rated:
I also love academy idea, but would it corrupt the draft system?

you choose what to have: draft system - or Academy. Like in HT

the draft depends on competition, so the either or imho ain't possible.

This Post:
221135.11 in reply to 221135.7
Date: 07/02/2012 12:31:55
HAHA001
IBL
Overall Posts Rated:
It would create less randomness so choose Academy.

As such, we would spend money on Academy instead of scouting every week. In staff section, we may need to recruit the scout staff for the Academy.

Based on the pool, every season we could pick up 3 of them into our team at the start of each season.

Do we still need to select another 3 (those elder than 18 or 19 ) to enter the draft in the league? Some may not spend any money on the Academy.

This Post:
221135.16 in reply to 221135.15
Date: 07/02/2012 17:16:12
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Issue#1: Tanking (Just stupid. They need to do something to stop the Tank for Draft Pick, Tank n Bank, and Hardcore Tanking)

Issue#2: Farming (Well, don't really like it cause managers get in debt and go bankrupt; or stay in bottom leagues to get those Shaqs and Lebrons)

Issue #3: Traing System (seriously? Why you do you have to train solely on 1 group of people? We could just hijack Basketsim's system)

Issue #4: TPE (Honestly, I have gotten a few steals in my times of low-priced vets)

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!

This Post:
221135.17 in reply to 221135.1
Date: 07/03/2012 07:53:19
Overall Posts Rated:
#1 training system (just my most recent mood)

I don't like it much. I'm trainig out of position a lot for past two seasons and had much trouble with injured players. SG on C position is being defended by C who is fouling my SG a lot because of high JS/HA for a "normal" center. I'm playing my 102k center on PG for three weeks and in third week he injures himself for 2 weeks. Training out of position creates too big of mismatches.

#2 tanking (gonna do it soon, if you can't beat them, join them!!!)

I don't like that either. Tankers chip away our TV money and receive enough attendance to make it worth while.

#3 Renting (yes, renting away as we speak!! Why not, the market is a mess...)

I'm still indecisive on this one. It's not realistic and I'm not sure if I like it. But it adds a bit to complexity of season planning, so I wouldn't discard it right away.

#4 micronations (in one, would rather be in a bigger nation

I would also like to see more micronations joint into one big nation. Micornation's leagues are probably boring as hell.

#5 corrupt NT system (farming protected and encouraged by teh rules)

Don't like farms that much.

I think tanking and farm teams need to be adressed first. Then training.

Last edited by Koperboy at 07/03/2012 07:54:15

Advertisement