This Post:
222980.7 in reply to 222980.6
Date: 8/6/2012 7:15:46 AM
TrenseRI
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
ChiLeaders
It's true, logically "let coach decide" should assign positions if the game had indeed been played. Since it was a WO, "let coach decide" wasn't even triggered. It's something we should fix and will do so, but GE bugs are hard to fix and take a long time. I'll note the bug and fix it in the next GE revision.

This Post:
222980.8 in reply to 222980.7
Date: 8/6/2012 7:36:13 PM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
It's true, logically "let coach decide" should assign positions if the game had indeed been played. Since it was a WO, "let coach decide" wasn't even triggered. It's something we should fix and will do so, but GE bugs are hard to fix and take a long time. I'll note the bug and fix it in the next GE revision.

Thanks for the reply and the possibility of the bug-fix in the future. It's good to know that something is being recognized. I know it's much work for you guys and I appreciate that you respond to our posts. If I might have sounded a little bit ill-mannered or sarcastic in my post that's just kind of a reaction to the mood in the German forums, I guess. Quite a lot of people seem to lose their enthusiasm for the game and I'd be happy if bug-fixes like that could help all of us to enjoy the game more.

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!