Suggestions > immigration lottery

immigration lottery

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
225653.7 in reply to 225653.3
Date: 8/27/2012 6:39:32 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
It would be easier to move a micronation into a larger nation, that speaks/writes the same (similar) language

Can't it also work the other way? For instance, Spain has a ton of users. Maybe a few of them would be willing to move to other countries that speak Spanish and have few users, like Bolivia or Ecuador.

Similarly, teams from english-speaking countries may want to apply to move to India, or New Zealand.

This Post:
225653.9 in reply to 225653.8
Date: 8/28/2012 2:58:22 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
so the gm had to make an spanish test with the users?

Which league should they get, and which places should they take?

Also wouldn't it make it more boring, for the team who stays in the micronation?

Imho it should be all or nothing, removing some countrys wouldn't be bad through the lack of competition.

Also the different income structure get a real problem them, since before they faced just teams with the same possibilities now they get into league with team with different income structure.

This Post:
225653.11 in reply to 225653.10
Date: 8/28/2012 5:19:57 PM
Overall Posts Rated:

Let's be creative and get rid of these endless threads around smaller leagues.

Create a new country, a fantasy country, we'll call it, er..., Galadornia !
Let the unsatisfied players of the smaller leagues join this new country, (bury them in D.VI please ^^).
There will be a Galadornian flag, a Galadornian NT and the Galadornian language will be mandatory in the national forum to keep the social side aspect of the game.

Not worse than other suggestions, I think.

Problem solved. Next !

And glinfunhya Galadornia !

This Post:
225653.13 in reply to 225653.12
Date: 8/29/2012 6:26:08 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I am sorry you feel hurt, I was not mocking you.
I was mocking your idea a bit and I didn't think you'd took it personally. I apologize for that.

This suggestion is way out and you are thinking too hard. Please take a step back and look... Immigration lottery in BB ?
If the game has to be taken into another "realm", there is a whole lot of things possible and this looks way way way down the list and it's crossed out.
Look, BB lack ressources at the moment. Hopefully, in the future, new features inspired by this forum will be implemented. But don't expect supercomplicated ideas to be considered, I don't think you will come anywhere to have your situation looked at and improved with an idea like this one.

Just because nothing of importance has been done to change what you perceive as a very important problem, it doesn't mean that you have to present almost every week new suggestions with less and less common sense, what annoys me sometimes is that there are changes needed to things that affect everybody and they are not always properly discussed or are simply overlooked partly because of other threads.

I am not belittling your problems, I have sympathy for the situation of small leagues, I understand they lack appeal and it's difficult for them to grow a userbase. If my team were in Japan, I would probably not be playing the game because of that.

I have already asked a long time ago if you had discussed between yourselves and reached some consensus in the japaneses community about what changes you'd like to see regarding your situation and experience of the game.

It's a first step.
I ask again, what does the japanese league think of this ?

This Post:
225653.15 in reply to 225653.14
Date: 8/29/2012 7:04:53 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Continue at ease, my friend :)

This Post:
225653.17 in reply to 225653.15
Date: 8/29/2012 8:10:04 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Continue at ease, my friend

I like this.

+1