BuzzerBeater Forums

BB USA > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
242944.7 in reply to 242944.6
Date: 6/11/2013 6:01:26 PM
LionPride
III.11
Overall Posts Rated:
Don't vote for me either. I just want to reclaim sole possession of most NT/U21 elections lost. I have a reputation to maintain after all.

Carry on.

Oh and next U21 election is the one I'll win.

Last edited by oriolekid at 6/11/2013 6:01:43 PM

This Post:
242944.8 in reply to 242944.7
Date: 6/11/2013 6:41:38 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey viewers, this is Sean Smith, manager of the New York Elites. I know that I don't have any international experience, but I believe that I can guide this team to the championship. Also that I managed almost a year now with two teams: New York Superstars) and New York Elites. But don't forget that anyone who have a good U21 player, we will give you a chance. The most of all, we will guide great potential, U21 players, and hopefully guide them to the senior team. I think that if we guide this team to the championship, everyone will be happy for the USA. I'm Sean Smith and vote 4 me for the U21 manager.

Last edited by Sean Smith at 6/11/2013 6:48:54 PM

This Post:
242944.9 in reply to 242944.8
Date: 6/11/2013 7:08:38 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Also that I managed almost a year now with two teams: New York Superstars) and New York Elites.

Pretty sure that's frowned upon.

This Post:
242944.10 in reply to 242944.2
Date: 6/11/2013 7:22:56 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey everyone! This is my first speech for any elections on BuzzerBeater and I realize it is probably easier to just crack a few jokes and say vote for me, but I would like to try to keep my speech very formal and have you guys vote for me because you think I am the man for the job, not for any other silly reasons. I have only been playing since season 18, but have much experience in the game and am on the server at least two or three times a day, so I am very committed to this game and my team. I have followed the U21 NT since season 20 and, like many others have seen, we are not where we should be. With our 6th place finish in the World Championships (Being our worst run since season 13), I am simply looking at improving the team any way I can. How, you might ask, by slowly changing the way we play and by finding the right young players for the team. This is how:

Motivate others to make U21 players: I, at the moment, are training two 19 year-old USA Small Forwards, in hopes of one of them making the roster, and I have greatly encouraged other managers to try to do the same. This is because quite frankly, we need better players on the U21 roster. The reason why the USA fell short last season was not because fewmit did a crappy job (although some would argue that), but because he didn’t have enough firepower to work with. By encouraging other USA managers to keep their young studs, our future is brighter and more promising. It is also much more reliable to have a USA manager train the promising players for the upcoming rosters instead of leaving it in the hands of foreigners.

Better planning: Last season, it seems like the USA as a whole did not have a very good planning system and there were not many threads for the planning of games. If elected, I would look at getting more people involved in the planning, taking more opinions, and simply using more charts and strict data base approaches, hopefully resulting in better success than last season’s U21 team.

Well, that’s pretty much the deal, so I hope you guys are willing to consider me for the job in hopes of a brighter future. Thanks for reading you guys!

E.B.W.

Last edited by E.B.W. at 6/11/2013 10:44:15 PM

Murray/Harris/MPJ/Grant/Jokic - 2020 NBA Champs
Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
242944.15 in reply to 242944.1
Date: 6/12/2013 3:08:03 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
* Lightningfast will get the Usa National team to the top fast!

-Since i have joined Buzzerbeater i have grown more confident in what i do and what i say , the confidence i have should be put into our Usa National team.

-As for i am running you should also know that i have good leadership, i will get the right players and staff for the team. If you know me you know that i am a leader and i don't take loosing lightly. Everyday i will be on hours a day to guide the team to the championships.

-For the voters you should also trust me, i wont mess around, i will not stop until i finish my job.

* As you are voting please take consideration of what i said,

Vote lightning fast
Best Regards,
Lightningfast

Message deleted
Advertisement