Suggestions > Cup - minor changes

Cup - minor changes

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
275377.8 in reply to 275377.7
Date: 11/23/2015 9:34:44 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Because of this structure, some teams in the lower divisions may not be invited to the Tournament in a given season.

from the game manual.

Maybe though now the game shrunk so much everybody is making it. I think you need more teams to have anyone not in the cup...

my bad...

In this case I think that teams that lose out of the cup should be given a 2nd chance until the bots are gone.

Game manual is obsolete - at least many parts of it are old and need to be rewritten. Don't know if there is anybody who can do it, as Perpete has stated that its beyond the (E)GMs control to change the english version.

I'm against recycling human teams tho. No need to play a human opponent as long as there is an abundance of computer managed teams left.

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular
This Post:
275377.11 in reply to 275377.10
Date: 11/24/2015 4:25:04 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
YOu want to get free money every week playing bots????

I don't care about the money, it's the enthusiasm that is relevant for me and probably many others.

I think it's a bit unfair, especially for teams in the B3, that big nations can build their enth. through free cup wins, while small nations might get trouble because of unlucky seeding, or the short competition in general.

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular
This Post:
275377.15 in reply to 275377.13
Date: 11/27/2015 6:02:18 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
If the main problem here is B3, the idea of "Enthusiasm of 5/8/10/12" for every game in B3 would solve that without changing the game for everyone to cater to a few.

It's not the main problem and I sure did not raise the topic because of B3.

I played a DIV I team in my first round (and got lucky to win) - now this team has a major handicap for the whole season. If I had lost, I would have the problem (well not really, as I am playing bots all the time).

I think that is somewhat unfair and we should have equal chances for everyone. Plus the more human teams go deep in the cup, the more interesting the competition becomes.

I agree, that this might be a minor problem on a global scale, but it's still a problem. If there is an easy fix, I would appreciate it - maybe a few other managers would too.

This Post:
275377.17 in reply to 275377.16
Date: 11/27/2015 3:35:09 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Even less chances to win for a Div I team, against my below salary floor DivII roster?

If I was a GM I'd kick you for trolling... Srly...

Advertisement