Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
284693.7 in reply to 284693.5
Date: 2/5/2017 9:29:45 AM
BC LionSnake
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Okey, lets associate this thing with real life. All teams have base team and second team where they can their players to train or get experience by playing activily. So, why we cant make this happen in this game as it is in real life? Okey, that will be an advantage for second team users, but this will affect income to this game positively.

its not free you still need the money and if it was great talent, it wouldn't be cheap as it`s harder and harder to find solid trainees which dont need 4-6 seasons of training before being usefull for top teams:D

I`m the nicest person you will know:)

To: reps
This Post:
284693.8 in reply to 284693.1
Date: 2/10/2017 9:03:00 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
simple example why this would be a poor idea:

let's assume you are making a SG.

training required:
*) Outside shooting (for Jump range) monoposition
*) Jumpshot (duo position training)
*) Outside defense (mono position training)
*) Driving (& Handling: 1v1 on Guards or SF/PF if you want the added IS)
and maybe some Passing (mono position training)

you could easely do all the mono position training on your utopian team, providing you with a player who has DR, HA, OD and JR (not a normal combination) which wouldn't attract a huge amount of interest due to the fact that he's likely going out of porpotions skillwise. Then you sell him to your main team, where you finish with Dual position training. the dual position training is easier, allows you to easely train him & allows you to train more players, which you could then sell afterwards, without mentioning the fact that you were able to carefully plan the players skillset from the get go, put him on the TL when it suited you more than anyone else, meaning the chance of being able to buy him increases also (and the fact that you could free up funds on your main team, giving you an advantage over the opposition).

Hence, there are to much profits to be gained from transferring between your own team and utopian teams. It's not just money transfering, but it would reduce many utopian teams to farm teams for the main teams

every deal has to approved my staff

and who would approve the staff who had utopian teams? Without mentioning that to approve it, one would need to know skillset, etc etc. What would happen if the staff dissaproved of the sale? reversing the transaction would a huge hassle.

Not to mention that the goal of utopia is to allow people from all around the world to compete with eachother. it's supposed to be a competitive scene (a sort of expanded B3). If you allow those teams to become farm teams, then the competition aspect (which is likely the goal set forth by the BB's) would dissappear.

so with all that in mind, i cannot see any good reason to allow transfers between main teams and their utopian affiliated teams.

Ofcourse, if you think there would be positive arguments (as in positive for the entire community) then feel free to point them out. But untill the positives outweight the negatives (or unless it's to tackle a specific BB problem) then i don't see the advantage of this suggestion. the negatives far outweight the positives of the suggestion. Although i'm pleased you thought about it ;)

This Post:
284693.9 in reply to 284693.8
Date: 2/10/2017 2:37:43 PM
BC LionSnake
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:

i already closed this topic for myself, as i see that no one is interested in this change

i can just say, if you are so worried about training benefits, you still can do that, you just need to find someone who agrees with your opinion, and you can train for each other, and the result is the same, just my way it would allow to take out the middle step and train as you want (for me it would be just more fun, when i can see how the player is growing, basically i get attached to my trainees). And still it would only allows to create great talent , which means the price will be high, as a lot of people would enjoy almost ready prospect.

and i dont think that you can save money on your main team, as you still need to spend to stay competitive, and even when you will buy half ready project you will need to be competitive, as the salary will increase quite fast and if you aint competitive you wont be able to afford the player . and for example, in my league i can still train youngsters , i have done it twice and my finances were really great , so your statement that it would be profitable isnt precise, as you still can do it, it just takes longer time for you to be ready to challenge for top ).

i dont think it would be a hustle to control it, just after bidding ends, player stay on market, and after staff approves it, the transfer goes thru, and if staff decides that it cant go thru, then it stopped and teams get penalized, because if it`s not approved then there some rules have been broken.

about utopia, for me straight away it wasn`t about competing, but training (as i enjoy that part of game greatly) for my country, producing future stars, and as you can see , Utopia getting smaller and smaller, as the top teams gets farther from bottom (of course top is really competitive, but bottom is basically bot team, and my 2nd team is bot for me , as often i forget even to book a scrimmage, thats how often i go in to it), so this would give Utopia different aspect, and motivate people to get the second team.

But as i said -for me this topic is closed, and i wont renew my 2nd team, i will just buy some great talents and go bot with them on my team.

Last edited by reps at 2/10/2017 2:39:06 PM

I`m the nicest person you will know:)