BB Global (English) > Fire BB-Marin

Fire BB-Marin (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
307880.8 in reply to 307880.7
Date: 1/7/2021 9:22:57 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
So Marin is the owner of the game? Then there is no hope. I think that he is only in charge but he is not the owner...

And I do think he is the best one for this dev position
Many managers are already grown men. If you have a 4 years old kid and he shows you a drawing made by himself, you would say to him "oh this drawing is very beautiful, my dear son". But that is because he is 4 years old.

The new "viewer" seems to have been made by a 4 years old kid. Is BB-Marin being impersonated by a 4 years old kid? I don't think so ... in reality, we are being thrown a stinky piece of shit right to our faces, and we say "thank you, this is the best present I can receive". At this point I am worry we have some masochistic tendencies or something like that.

This Post:
307880.10 in reply to 307880.9
Date: 1/7/2021 11:08:20 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Read the first post. I know that Marin is an incompetent. I know little more than that. That is why I ask managers to join forces and try to save the game.

I can tolerate anything about its appearance, as long as the GE works.
Well, you can say the GE works. It has a huge ton of bugs at this point for sure, but you can say that it somewhat "works".

Anyway, even if it works, I cannot watch the plays because I am not a supporter, I only see boxscores.
And I have lost already two good players in the market because servers crashed during the end of the auction.
So you can say that the GE works, maybe. But you can't say the game works, because it no longer works. Sad but true.

Yes, Marin is the second most important to this game. Number one, the person that created it. Number two, the person that is sending the game to its tomb.