Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
38245.7 in reply to 38245.6
Date: 7/7/2008 10:50:16 AM
New York Chunks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Well, speaking as a Supporter (who will likely be renewing for a year very shortly), I like features that enhance my experience with the game, which mostly have to do with how I interface with the website and how involved I can feel playing the game. I am not a Supporter because I want to have a tactical advantage over non-Supporters. That's not why most people become Supporters, I suppose. Adding convenience to what I already do on this site is good. Giving me access to information that non-Supporters don't have would cheapen my successes, which I don't want. That's my main point.

I think the game is worthy of support with the way it plays now and with the way that I see the developers are dedicated to making improvements. I assume that this website will be even better a year from now.

[I'll say even more wonderful things about this website if it will get me a "Supporter Discount"!] ;-)

Don't ask what sort of Chunks they are, you probably don't want to know. Blowing Chunks since Season 4!
This Post:
38245.8 in reply to 38245.7
Date: 7/8/2008 9:12:57 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think that these scout reports could be here just for some infos which you can get normally by few more clicks - even actual form of a team you see on a schedule page or on conference report.. you can filter best players by "roster" and "salary" etc.

It is only about that you don't need to click so much and scouting reports can be done by a fun way, not only briefness informations - that's the way I would like to see that in here

This Post:
38245.9 in reply to 38245.8
Date: 7/8/2008 9:16:48 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
true

by this page you can anal;yze already an idea of how to play your next game

in this page you can see the type of offense played , % of winning it etc

also players which plays a lot on certain type so you can see a pattern going

my idea is your here to manage a team,but for those who dont know yet this could help a lot

Last edited by Shoei at 7/8/2008 9:17:27 PM

This Post:
38245.10 in reply to 38245.9
Date: 7/9/2008 3:48:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
precisely - anyway every kind of these fun hints can educate a lot of people.. it is a + too