BB Global (English) > Trades??

Trades??

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
71367.7 in reply to 71367.1
Date: 2/4/2009 9:24:50 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Not to many days ago I saw these 2 Spanish division 1 teams make a trade. What they did was the first team transfer listed a player (both managers were supporters) and in the player quote thing it said:

Please don't bid for me. I only want to go to team "x"

And the other player being traded had a quote saying:

Please don't bid for me. I only want to go to team "y"

I guess you could try this if you're trading between supporters.

This Post:
71367.8 in reply to 71367.7
Date: 2/4/2009 9:41:32 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
if i would see a very good player, who is very cheap, i would bet...

Last edited by intendis at 2/4/2009 9:41:49 AM

This Post:
71367.9 in reply to 71367.8
Date: 2/4/2009 10:03:26 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
These guys were amazing players! But they were over 4 million.

This Post:
71367.10 in reply to 71367.9
Date: 2/4/2009 10:15:10 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well imo it's great, report both of them if they are too high values for they're skill. Both managers lose the money for overbid and trade players:D If they are TL'd below their value no matter what they say I would bid anyway!

This Post:
71367.11 in reply to 71367.10
Date: 2/4/2009 10:39:59 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
But it wasn't to high for their skills. I mean these players had very, very good skills. It wasn't to high for their skills, trust me. It's just that it was a high price.

This Post:
71367.12 in reply to 71367.10
Date: 2/4/2009 11:57:41 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Doesn't make any sense. If each one overbids the players, the result is normality.

Player A worths 3kk. But someone lists at 5.
Player B worths 3kk. But someone lists at 5.

If each one buys the other, it will balance. If a strange team starts bidding, well, that would appear to me not as overbiding, but a proof that the price is correct.

This Post:
71367.13 in reply to 71367.12
Date: 2/4/2009 12:08:48 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Each sale is judged on their own merits.

Both prices would be adjusted and there would be other discipline if warranted.

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
71367.14 in reply to 71367.13
Date: 2/5/2009 3:44:32 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
juice. . .

you mean no matter if that was intended just for both of them?

i mean i wouldnt think of it badly if 2 players agreed to trade, one can list them at a price that is acceptable or such a way no players or only a few can bid

This Post:
71367.15 in reply to 71367.14
Date: 2/5/2009 3:47:44 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Trading has been discussed plenty of times on this forum. Trading gives nothing to the game but a great way to abuse and cheat end of story.

This Post:
71367.16 in reply to 71367.15
Date: 2/5/2009 8:52:44 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
if you meant by a way of improving another one's team is cheating and abuse then i guess its bound to one's perspective.

because

1. those who buy players at a price we feel abuse are probably those who dont understand mucnh of the game, but in the intent of making his team better. or probably desperate enough for the playoffs

what is the solution for this?

this is something that comes from ones own prerogative and intention.

now for cheating, i think its very clear that the bb's are monitoring it, all im saying is if a player is worth a high price then why not its a bidding. but to those that pose malice players and dont know in some way got that amount then something has to be done.

buying players is fair for the game, especially to a team that started with not much potential at all.and fair for the game that talent can be continue to be trained as not to start from scratch.

whatever game made in this world, especially this kind of online managerial game have different tactics even to the point of having several hands to a single matter that occured, all i saying its a community it includes people, you cant balme everything what you cant do because others are able to do it even to an extreme.

all im saying proven till guilty. its life live with it. rules can only bound you to a certain extent.

This Post:
71367.17 in reply to 71367.15
Date: 2/5/2009 9:54:58 AM
River Legends
IV.14
Overall Posts Rated:
Thats not true, i was part of the "story" and i can tell you that the players were really powerfull (there was no overbid here). The manager of Jairo Leguina (Spanish national player) was trying to sell him at 5,0 and told me that he got an offer (from a foreign GM who also offered a player that finally was sold at 4,1, Aravo Moreno). He denied it because it wasn´t the kind of player that he wanted.

He wanted a real scorer and he knew about my SG, David Pardo Saenz, the worlds Season 6 Nº1 in points per 48 minutes. 19 shooting, 19 dribling, great range, great handling, good secondaries.. (10 skills over 6 or more i remember). He asked for my player and as i had 2 superscorers in the team (training since i started playing BB) i accepted to sell my player and get a SF instead (i didnt have a balanced SF on the team till Jairo arrived and i was thinking to aquire a world class SF some time ago).

It wasn´t a real trade, my player was a bit better so i adjust his price to the market value (i had an offer for him at 4,8 a few weeks ago). We put them at 4,0 and 4,5 and we decided not to keep bidding if someone came to fight for the players . We had (as TruestBaller said) the chance (and the brilliant idea) to put a "phrase" in our players and fortunately really worked : ), the players were asking to the people "please don bid for me, i just have in my head Black Snakes/River Legends" (deppending of the player).

I think that the trades should be penalized if we are talking about common players, (Why do you trade a normal player if you have thousands of them in the market???), but that kind of players are too difficult to see in the market, when we sold them they were the best scorer (who has chances to come back to the Spanish NT) of the market and a current international player of one of the top national teams of BB (Spain).

They were extraordinary different players and they werent sold at the same price, they were sold at the price that they would be sold naturally in the market (below the offers we got for them). We had the great idea using a game tool like the players sentence to avoid some people from bidding (none of us really wanted the money, the players were (and are) too different and specials, and the market doesn´t show this kind of World Class players.

I dont have to hide myself from nothing and i am absolutely proud of my career in the game and my life, im a honest person and i would never make things that my ethic dont aprove. Thats what i did when i was the manager of the Spanish NT and what i do with my team. If this trade is famous right now is because the players were outstanding and a lot of people saw them (and also because i did a press report explaining everything as i always do when something changes in my team).

Best regards.

Advertisement