BB Cyprus > Cyprus U21 vs New Zeland U21

Cyprus U21 vs New Zeland U21

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
96668.7 in reply to 96668.5
Date: 6/24/2009 5:56:58 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
personally I don't know what more can I do :-) if someone has ideas I will be glad to share with him my opinion! I could do more of this, speakin' about tactical strategy or some more playful... but... I don't know what the matter is.

This Post:
96668.8 in reply to 96668.7
Date: 6/24/2009 6:19:22 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
personally I don't know what more can I do :-) if someone has ideas I will be glad to share with him my opinion! I could do more of this, speakin' about tactical strategy or some more playful... but... I don't know what the matter is.

No, just take it as it is and continue your work. I think hardly anyone has tested more ideas than you. And there is appreciation for sure, even if it isn't so visible.

I remember the times when you tried to push the threads daily but I think everybody must accept the Cyprus Community as what it is. It isn't as active as others, that's it. Nothing anybody should be blamed for - neither you nor the Community.

I do not know about Peru, but there is always something behind such a special story. Maybe all managers come from one town, maybe from abroad, who knows. There is no such special story in Cyprus, but nevertheless the success and momentum of the National teams will have some impact. Just don't ask me when. ;-)

Last edited by Pallu at 6/24/2009 6:20:42 PM