This Post:
324287.71 in reply to 324287.2
Date: 9/19/2024 4:59:59 AM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Now that the old season is over, I've allowed myself to start posting on the forums again. Sorry to be a nuisance again!

Thanks for accepting the scrimmage, I'm really looking forward to that game. What I'm not really looking forward to is squaring off against you in the consolation tournament. Either way it's going to be bad. If Korea looses, I'm sad. If Germany looses, the same ... but at least better than in the Playoffs...

Cheers everyone!

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!
This Post:
324287.72 in reply to 324287.6
Date: 9/19/2024 5:01:28 AM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Now that you are the NT of Germany, Wolf Nordenskjöld also waits for his NT flag ;) he is a little bit jealous of WS Kim...

Well, he is now also a part-time NT player and will be a major factor in the future. But probably not this season. Especially not if his GS is the same as last season. 1 time GS 9 - in the last game of the season. You really need to talk to him. Or he needs to take advise from WS Kim ;)

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!
This Post:
324287.74 in reply to 324287.72
Date: 9/19/2024 6:40:55 AM
white snake
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Black Forest Boars
Now that you are the NT of Germany, Wolf Nordenskjöld also waits for his NT flag ;) he is a little bit jealous of WS Kim...

Well, he is now also a part-time NT player and will be a major factor in the future. But probably not this season. Especially not if his GS is the same as last season. 1 time GS 9 - in the last game of the season. You really need to talk to him. Or he needs to take advise from WS Kim ;)

The minutes with Stamina ist the problem. For Kim it was possible for me to solve the issue. Wolf is still more frustrating. But I will try to get GS9 out of him.