BB Global (English) > Discussion of the BB answers

Discussion of the BB answers

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
211108.73 in reply to 211108.72
Date: 2/23/2012 3:24:55 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
With this atitude were getting nowhere.Every body complaining i'm a supporter i want.... i want.... i want ....Where exactly is the support of the game youre paying for some extras and you've get them .If they rename it donation whould it make you feel happier ?
And about the customer paying for something and getting different stuff,NO youve get what youve paid for if there is any trouble with youre supporter packedge let them now what a rubbish prottest and stuff.
And what you will do if you;re and employee and youre getting no apreciation for it you're work youre @$$ of and still everybody bashing on you.Yeah it happened to me and i Quit.What if Marin quit then there won;t be any answers there wont be any feedback ,any improvements or whatever will it make you happier.So chill and let the guys to theyre job its not like salling burgers it takes time. The answers are descent they take thought on to them.Im pretty sure that the new imporvements will be something taken from the suggestion forum,afterall there has been posted everything that humanly posible can think of about basketball.
Better of start apreciation thread and supporter campaign to gain the needed resourses to make the improvement rather than the opposite.

This Post:
211108.75 in reply to 211108.74
Date: 2/23/2012 4:00:22 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
And starting new paragraph with small letter is better or every other sentence with small letters cool then.I dont need youre supporter i've seen enought read enought experiment enought maybe more that youve been in those 10-15 seasons.In 15 seasons you were trailing trying to catch people infront of you "The strong of the day"by following theyre steps repeating theyre mistakes ,training the same thing over and over again.You were trying to be the second best to those infront of you and trying to shorten the gap by doing the same as them but not trying to surpass them by thinking.
If youre see one complaining youre gues what..... again the second to complain !

This Post:
211108.77 in reply to 211108.76
Date: 2/23/2012 4:22:50 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Nope hes filler for my future plans just trying to find/train the right peaces i expected more but not enought players what im searching for too many holes not fitting my expectations,just lower salary for poduction rate.
Thanks anyway

And i'm pretty sure i've got better ID at the end of the last season that yours and ofcourse SB allover the possitions.
And i think you've know pretty good what youve lacked on that roster and why youve lost the game and i've give you tip it wasnt the lack ot ID

Last edited by Coach_D at 2/23/2012 4:37:05 AM

This Post:
211108.78 in reply to 211108.76
Date: 2/23/2012 4:38:33 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
funny that allways lower division user complainin about tactics, engine and player skills...why u dont try to outsmart the engine ;-)

i dont get it, but its funny to read

keep holding the course mariners!! :p

This Post:
211108.80 in reply to 211108.79
Date: 2/23/2012 6:04:00 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
nice anger management..good one ;-)

in what subtext/ caption of my statement u found that i wanna show my team as...........anyway, keep on hating..thats all i wanna say :-)

This Post:
211108.81 in reply to 211108.73
Date: 2/23/2012 6:27:12 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
With this atitude were getting nowhere.Every body complaining i'm a supporter i want.... i want.... i want ....Where exactly is the support of the game youre paying for some extras and you've get them .If they rename it donation whould it make you feel happier ?
And about the customer paying for something and getting different stuff,NO youve get what youve paid for if there is any trouble with youre supporter packedge let them now what a rubbish prottest and stuff.
And what you will do if you;re and employee and youre getting no apreciation for it you're work youre @$$ of and still everybody bashing on you.Yeah it happened to me and i Quit.What if Marin quit then there won;t be any answers there wont be any feedback ,any improvements or whatever will it make you happier.So chill and let the guys to theyre job its not like salling burgers it takes time. The answers are descent they take thought on to them.Im pretty sure that the new imporvements will be something taken from the suggestion forum,afterall there has been posted everything that humanly posible can think of about basketball.
Better of start apreciation thread and supporter campaign to gain the needed resourses to make the improvement rather than the opposite.

To be honest, I think you have no clue.

Let me explain a few things. First of all its not the customers job to keep the employees happy! If sb. quits his job becaue of frustration its the employers fault, its not my job to keep the BBs spirits high.

This game is run by some people that have a bad staffing policy and even worse PR. They had the money to pay two additional developers a few months ago (who ended up to be rotten apples) and now they dont have the money any more - interesting isnt it?

I have shown my appreciation for this game by paying supporter for more than a year (1 year and 3 months I think), now I am unhappy with the product and I stopped paying - I guess I am not the only one, userbase is shrinking and it seems the number of supporters is going down too.

So, what should the BBs do now? Present us even more of the same, or try to make some changes, add some features and get the frustrated users involved and pleased with the direction the game is heading?

Its easy to point at the ringleaders of the protest, discredit them and dont value their opinion. The better way would be to listen to them and accept their feedback, even if it sounds harsh sometimes. The customer is king.

Its sink or swim now.

This Post:
211108.82 in reply to 211108.81
Date: 2/23/2012 6:57:59 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Once again you are not a customer you are user AHsdhahsa with email sdhasfa@mail.com remember that .The BB are not obligated to answer any question do anything that they don't want to.Even posting Josef K. formulas or recreating fan apps its agains terms of usage.
Youre talking about owners busines money income paying that must be permitted .
If you go to a restaurant would you asked how much is you income,and ask the manager youve fired the ugly dude that was serving my table you must have money for a stripper to serve me right ?Remember noone owls you nothing when you've registered you shoulve know what youve get Take it or leave it !!!
I've seen what happen to many browser games if youre insist too much be carefull to not get it.Supporter features like for 50 buck you can build 20 more luxury boxes for a month,or for 5 bucks you can instantly raise youre entusiasum by 50% for the next game.Getting where im going :)

This Post:
211108.83 in reply to 211108.82
Date: 2/23/2012 7:34:09 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Once again you are not a customer you are user AHsdhahsa with email sdhasfa@mail.com remember that.

I am Mastercard number 4548 1977 XXXX XXXX, that paid some bucks to this game, too! What about that?

Youre talking about owners busines money income paying that must be permitted .
If you go to a restaurant would you asked how much is you income,and ask the manager youve fired the ugly dude that was serving my table you must have money for a stripper to serve me right ?Remember noone owls you nothing when you've registered you shoulve know what youve get Take it or leave it !!!

I am not asking the BBs how much they make with this game. I dont care as long as the level of service is good. If they become millionaires, good for them.

If you were a regular customer at a steakhouse and the steaksize would shrink from 8oz to 3oz for the same prize, and at the same time the waiting staff would become slower and slower, would you stay a customer or would you demand to talk to the boss and get a compensation?

Advertisement