Season 21

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
224513.79 in reply to 224513.77
Date: 11/26/2012 10:37:15 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Press Conference for NEWBak Ku Teh Kings: Post Season

*Sitted in front of a panel of reporters is GM big_boss_will, captain of the team G-F Sapian Bin Bidi and C So You Xiong*

random reporter #1: Congratulations! You guys are the champs of league II.1. What did you do differently to achieve that compared to the previous seasons?

Sapian Bin Bidi: I feel la, everyone improved lor. We just played hard and you must know huh most of our guys from last season team la. So we really trust each other, i close eye also know where the other guy will run to, his favourite shooting spot all that. This kinda team feeling important, we like band of brothers like that.

GM: Its both luck and team effort. Luck being some powerhouse teams like SHP and Flyer Sonic went up to SBBL. Suddenly new teams pop up here and there so only a few veteran teams with elite squads like Hoop Magical, juntion 9, lionheart jaguar and Final Fantasy XIII is left. Our guys improved and got comfortable playing with each other. Actually all our playoff games were hard, we just managed to pull through beacuse each guy willingly playing his role not selfishly wanting to hog the ball or steal the limelight. Our vets were also the unsung heroes of the playoffs. Sure people like Mr J. (G Mohd Jamil) and V (F Vitaly Murashev) didn't play much but they were there to give tips and encourage the young fellas out in the court and also mentor them in the locker room.

random reporter #2: Care to shed some light on how you guys will prepare for SBBL if promoted?

GM: I hope to keep the core team as intact as possible but definitely there will be some changes. Not just personnel wise but key roles that will be adjusted possible even into next season's league games. I would hope my young guns are ready for deployment. Would also be a good experience for them especially if we end up in SBBL playing against the best of the best.

So You Xiong (SYX): Practice hard and go out there with 100% like we did here. I mean those SBBL guys are no pushover, got so many big names there. Even the bottom teams for the last season I see can play great basketball. So night in and night out it will be tough games and we have to focus. We still have lots of ways to go.

Saoian: I think whatever it is hor we gotta play hard and not scared fail la. Cuz ah, if we make it to SBBL its a whole different scenery ma. We become the new guys instead of the elite team and sure kena tekan and challenged left right center one. We cannot break down or feel no confident. Shooting percentage chui also must still confident shoot game winning shot like you superstar like that.

random reporter #3: Any particular league that you would want to be in if you get into SBBL?

SYX: Got GM come up to me say "congrats, hope you dont end up in Great 8 though". Then PJL also give me a call talk talk talk then end off saying 'hope u not in my division'. I imagine his face like =X like that over the phone. Actually I see any division I also scared. But since got so many warning about Great 8, I would lean towards being in Big 8.

GM: Well do we have a choice? haha.. Its for Singapore Basketball Association to decide. We can only hug Buddha leg and hope.

Sapian: Go which division also screwed one la if we not mentally and physically prepared enough.

This Post:
224513.80 in reply to 224513.79
Date: 11/26/2012 10:37:44 PM
Overall Posts Rated:

random reporter #4: Any words for fans or league II.1?

GM: Well we have an awesome batch of fans that never fail to make noise and appreciate our game. Especially those that has stuck with us since the early playing days. Hoop Magical, Pac Storm, Final Fantasy XIII, juntion 9, Lionheart Jaguar and the rest in League II.1, if I do go to SBBL hope to see you there one day.

Sapian: Think I must start watching video's of SHP's Liad Saglovic again la. Wa lao, he imba one leh. But ya thanks for all the challanges from all the other teams la. Help us grow alot man. Best of luck to League II.1 if we promote.

SYX: I wanna thank my father my mother for giving birth to me, letting me 1st touch basketball since I was 4 years old. Give me lots of anlene so that I grow tall and subscribe to last time SCV and now Mio TV so i can watch the NBA stars play and learn alot. my uncles for funding me go sports school, my aunt for feeding me non stop with gd foo..oh wait... its for league II.1??

This Post:
224513.81 in reply to 224513.80
Date: 11/27/2012 8:58:57 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Congrats and welcome to SBBL..
Looking forward to your posting in SBBL forum :)

This Post:
224513.82 in reply to 224513.80
Date: 11/27/2012 9:26:25 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
LOL i love Sapian that character, dam funny

This Post:
224513.83 in reply to 224513.80
Date: 12/1/2012 10:40:25 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Sapian the mr. Slacktrainee... hehe.. GL on SBBL

Champions are those who kept fighting till the end. Even if we lost, we are still the Champion. "The Queen - We Are The Champions"

This Post:
224513.84 in reply to 224513.83
Date: 12/4/2012 7:26:01 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Congrats bro for winning the U21 election as expect :)
Go Singapore Go!!

This Post:
224513.85 in reply to 224513.84
Date: 12/5/2012 9:44:27 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks bro, sorry didn't notice your post here.

Champions are those who kept fighting till the end. Even if we lost, we are still the Champion. "The Queen - We Are The Champions"