This Post:
308949.79 in reply to 308949.78
Date: 6/22/2021 12:01:01 PM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Well...but you still managed to cheat We of his chances to become leading scorer for the fifth (?) season in a row. He‘s like to make an official complaint!

Lots of concurrence for those two guard position !

But be reassured, there are still scrimmages to come and potentially take back the first place.

Well...if I‘m not mistaken it‘s only one more before this season closes, am I right? So it‘s definitely a difference between 3 points (as prior to this game) and 8 points (as of right now).

And Shin is also getting closer on the assits-ranking...

But hey: it‘s just me being overly protective of my former trainee. And hope he‘ll continue to contest this crazy guy Shin for the starting spot on the lineup for a couple more seasons.

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!
This Post:
308949.81 in reply to 308949.80
Date: 6/23/2021 8:21:06 AM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
And I know what you‘ll do. You’ll forget to put him on the lineup.

This Post:
308949.83 in reply to 308949.82
Date: 6/23/2021 12:00:58 PM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
And I know what you‘ll do. You’ll forget to put him on the lineup.

That would be a shame

And I guess that won’t ever happen again, right?

This Post:
308949.84 in reply to 308949.3
Date: 6/26/2021 12:47:05 PM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
How about that: I wanted to lose the second game of the finals intentionally in order to get another week of 1 pos training for HT Kim, MK Kim and Park. But leaving out two starters was not enough: old Jung-Bin Kim used his experience to win the game. And HT Kim wanted to at least play as sub. So - on to 2 pos training this week. Didn’t expect to promote unintentionally early. But I did intend to promote...

This Post:
308949.85 in reply to 308949.84
Date: 6/28/2021 11:28:41 AM
Squares
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
We have yielded 2 Korean / Utopian dual citizenship rookies so far

*update* - make that 3 rookies

Last edited by Statsman at 6/28/2021 11:41:05 AM

This Post:
308949.87 in reply to 308949.86
Date: 6/29/2021 6:04:23 PM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Well, can happen. I don't like it that you didn't let We have a fair competition and just put him as a sub. I know, he didn't have GS 9, but still. It's probably just me being grumpy because We's streak as topscorer has ended. And he was so close to clinch the top spot again ....

This Post:
308949.89 in reply to 308949.88
Date: 6/30/2021 8:03:31 AM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Well, can happen. I don't like it that you didn't let We have a fair competition and just put him as a sub. I know, he didn't have GS 9, but still. It's probably just me being grumpy because We's streak as topscorer has ended. And he was so close to clinch the top spot again ....

Yeah I get that. About the fair competition, that would be fair for that statistic, but unfair for JM Kang and JD Shin who were more ready to play that game. JD Shin was luckier last season with GS. We'll see how it goes this season. I'm glad that we have three great guards. This is a position I'm not worried about. It does mean that a great player has to sit a little bit more though. The SF position is getting there. HT Kim wasn't always in great GS, but he does the job and the competition is coming in with KH Jeon and DY Kang.

Well, actually you have 3 great guards + one who has to play at SF for the time being but is also meant to be a guard. So HT Kim might eventually also compete with Kang, Shin and We. Especially with Kang (and possibly We) for the PG-Position. But we'll see how his training will continue this season. I sure hope that you'll get a great defender (also for the perimeter) out of him and someone who can pass the ball around better than anyone who has been on the korean NT so far. But that's going to be hard because of the cap ... he's very close and every up might cap him. But that I'll give him more training "over the cap" for some time. Because the other two koreans also need that training, so that doesn't bother me. But it's always nice if the ups come faster rather than veeeeery slowly ... Let's just hope his potential has a lot of sub and is at 10,9999 or something alike. And you're doing a fantastic job. So no worries. I'm just a person who loves stats, that's why I'm complaining. And also a guy for competition. That's also why I'm complaining since the guy I trained lost the battle for first place against the guy YOU trained. But since I'm a fair sportsman, I'll congratulate you and him for clinching the top spot. Especially since that means that we'll get more and more competitive. And hopefully We will win a medal at the asian tournament, even if it means coming off the bench.

Advertisement