Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
313451.80 in reply to 313451.79
Date: 4/1/2022 11:29:28 AM
Hortatus
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Putting "seasonal" stats of a possible new player to be caught in the draft can help only those who draw him .. not to those who buy one that has been put up for sale as soon as they are drawn..
Those statistics should be made public.. otherwise let's go back to the previous discussion.. the only solution is to sell it and hope that another chicken will feed it..

In my personal opinion, experience should affect the aggression / foul process.. if only for the name of the skill.. experience.. gain knowledge and learn from one's mistakes..

Anche tu a caccia di "Riconoscimenti"?! Vieni in federazione: Achievements hunters (fedid=19269) (solo per supporter, se non lo sei e hai dubbi chiedi pure, spero di poter esserti di aiuto)

This Post:
313451.87 in reply to 313451.85
Date: 4/5/2022 6:57:21 AM
Hortatus
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Personally I would not relate training to a hidden attribute.. aggression is now already a curious limit (and source of many curses) to training..

Anche tu a caccia di "Riconoscimenti"?! Vieni in federazione: Achievements hunters (fedid=19269) (solo per supporter, se non lo sei e hai dubbi chiedi pure, spero di poter esserti di aiuto)
This Post:
313451.89 in reply to 313451.82
Date: 4/9/2022 10:35:02 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

#4 Decrease fouls (but not aggressiveness) with experience.
There is no linear relation. Players commit many faults as rookies. But in general they commit also more faults when they get old and slower.

Also, in general, I hope the new BBs don't listen to people in this thread. The game was well designed initially. No need to touch things because people whine.

You can go here
https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2021_per_...
and press "PF" to order players from most to least faults per minute
Maximum: Dwight Howard 6.0 faults per 36 minutes (so if you try to play him for 40+ minutes, he will foul out most games)
Minimum: Tyrus Jones: 0.9 faults per 36 minutes.

So, as I said, the game is well designed. And people should take faults into account when buying players. (Yes, I know, I always forget that also)

Advertisement