BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Barbados > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
181024.8 in reply to 181024.7
Date: 4/20/2011 7:38:52 AM
Argentario
IV.11
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi Barbados! I'm Big Bose, a candidate to coach of U21 Barbados team.
I play in this game since season 3 (december 2007), my team has been also for 3 season in III Italy.
I have experience as scout of Saudi Arabia NT, occuping about center and forward center. In my team I had a under 21 of Switzerland
If I'll be coach, I want to involve as more as possible local players, calling in NT their best players, helping about training
I have for Barbados a 3-year-plane
Nowadays it's very difficult to reach the qualification for American tournament, but in the first year Barbados team can rise some position of World Ranking and in the mean while training 18 and 19 years old players. In the second year can do a very good tournament; in the third year could reach qualification. It' very important the help of the local players. If they training very good, their players played also in NT.
Vote for me!

This Post:
181024.9 in reply to 181024.8
Date: 4/24/2011 4:01:20 PM
Matrix Mighty Dunkers
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi ,

I started in this competition becouse I want to catch same expirience in coaching national team.
I have scaned Your 1st league and I think that there is few nice, young players, that if they will be good trained thay will become relly big star in Your country.

I have been training 6 outside players, and I think some of them can be in future in national team.

In first I want to say that I treat seriously Your national taem, and I think that we can all do a little more for Your national U21 team.

I hope that managers from 1st and 2nd league can help me in training Our new Barbados stars :)

Vote for me.