BuzzerBeater Forums

BB USA > Now Is the Best Time to Replace Your Idiot Trash Loser Garbage Trainees

Now Is the Best Time to Replace Your Idiot Trash Loser Garbage Trainees

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
281863.8 in reply to 281863.6
Date: 9/3/2016 11:51:59 AM
Arsenal 98
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Stamford Snow Leopards
No different to d4 Utopia teams. It's easy to make a little money...(he says, as a trainer of mostly "star" potential players in 'topia so far)

So yeah I see both sides. I've valued TSP more than potential and made some easy profit on trainees after a season or two. It depends what you wanna do? (like everything)

I've also still never even capped a player yet though :D still new in BB terms.

Last edited by Bergkamp at 9/3/2016 11:53:35 AM

This Post:
281863.9 in reply to 281863.1
Date: 9/3/2016 2:38:56 PM
The LA Lions
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
This is all really good advice and I think answers a question I had in another thread. I'm certainly not following it all even if I know better, but you'll never see me posting complaints about any aspect of the game I haven't made the optimal choice at, either. In fact, unless they gut whatever depth or complexity the game possesses for millenials and soccer moms, you'll probably never see me complain about anything at all. I don't really know what to say... fun isn't always rational? Still, anyone aspiring to get to the top or get my vote for an NT manager would need to show they understand this stuff. Great post.

To: Phyr
This Post:
281863.10 in reply to 281863.7
Date: 9/6/2016 1:16:01 AM
Upsyndrome
III.15
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Upsyndrome II
Preach it.

Having just created a Utopia team, I'm training on a budget: I acquired three MVP 19 year old US prospects for around 200k total. By all means, train the players you want, but the higher POT is where the money is at. Pick up a lvl 5 trainer, train secondaries, fill in the holes and you'll make a lucrative profit.

I don't particularly like to give managers advice unless they seek it, but there is a lot of money to be made on the TL right now. Take it or leave it. The rich will get richer.

"You will lose." -Ivan Drago