This Post:
303686.8 in reply to 303686.7
Date: 03/08/2020 13:15:59
Detroit Mercy Mavericks
IV.11
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
GoFarsr Revolutions
I cant say I find much issue with the pace of the game but rather the amount of content to be played. In another suggestion, youth teams were brought up. If you take the current pacing of this game and add a youth academy into the equation, it fills some of the gaps in time versus things to do and progress to be seen.

I do love the idea of playing more games each week though. Whether that's done by moving up some games and shortening the season or by keeping the seasons at their current length but including youth games it would be a nice positive.

Imagine this would you...
Mon U-18 team Match
Tue Senior team Match(your regular squad)
Wed U-18 team match
Thur Senior Match Cup/Scrimmage Preceded by U-18 Match Cup/Scrimmage
Fri Training updates for both teams and Private League Match
Sat Senior Match preceded by U-18 Match
Sun No match

The seasons wouldn't feel as long if there were more to do throughout them. In regards to the whole youth thing, check out the other suggestions conversation on it (http://www.buzzerbeater.com/community/forum/read.aspx?thr...). But I think that is what is more so hurting the game in regards to keeping people. Just like Private League, U-18 would be optional. If you take the optionals out of the equation, the weekly schedule looks a lot emptier. Having those as options would allow Individual users to dictate how heavy or casual their seasons are.

Last edited by Naeem at 03/09/2020 21:25:51