BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Buzzerbeater Survey!

Buzzerbeater Survey!

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
305640.8 in reply to 305640.6
Date: 8/14/2020 2:07:13 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
64 wouldn't make sense as it would be practically impossible to nail three players to exactly 64 minutes.
Game Shape would also change as players would need a larger threshold of minutes for it to make logical sense.
I'd say 48 minutes can remain the standard and 4/8 players would get trained a week.

This Post:
305640.17 in reply to 305640.12
Date: 8/14/2020 10:29:07 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I talk about this in my YouTube video, but there really is something happening every day, you might just not be interested in it.

Monday:
Economy update
Draft scouting points update
U21 National Team games
National Team games

Tuesday:
League games

Wednesday:
B3 Tournament

Thursday:
Cup games
Scrimmages

Friday:
Private League games
Training update

Saturday:
League games

Sunday:
DAY OFF

I love the realism and so do a lot of people. I'm 23 years old and work a full-time job and have tons of other commitments, where I can't constantly be attached to the site. The best part of this site is that it is relaxed and doesn't require and extreme time commitment like Call of Duty or NBA2k. If that aspect of the game is gone, I imagine a lot of the adults who have full time jobs, are parents, have other commitments will start to fade out. Training has already been sped up via the gym, youth trainer, and training court. Now what used to take 9-10 seasons to train a NT player can be completed in 6-7 seasons (roughly 33% boost from before). You can also go back and watch old games (which is a feature that a lot of people don't even know about).

Murray/Harris/MPJ/Grant/Jokic - 2020 NBA Champs
Advertisement