BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > Team infrastructure, what to do when?

Team infrastructure, what to do when?

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
311162.8 in reply to 311162.5
Date: 7/7/2021 10:39:13 AM
Szepiz Playground
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ground Zero
I do not as I`ve invested for level 3 immediately.
What I can share is a few data around our U21 prospects and their development, example last year squad. (of course the starting FT skills are vary) but as of today overall looking at their FTs are in between 7-11 after one season.
Or I can give you another data regarding my U21 guy who was in the U21 squad 2 seasons ago, so he is now 23 and his FT is 19 already.

Again my point was that this investment (15k/week + one time 1m) for me is just a vital thing. If you are managing your team in a logical and right way, meaning that you do not overspend just for the sake of being a champion one time then go bankrupt, that 15k/week is nothing.
I did manage to run an outstanding 50-2 two seasons winning III league and then II league immediately beside training in U21 program and building my team in a logical and effective way. My team was built based on my logic and was superior in these two leagues yet could still maintain around +70-90k weekly profit.
FT is a huge part of this success as I look at my team and pretty much all (non 18-19 years U21 prospects) are already 19020 some of them are 25-28 in FT.
I can just emphasize again, look at your FT data how many "potential points" you left in each game because of a poor FT.

Last edited by Szepiz(U21 NT) at 7/7/2021 10:41:28 AM