Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
318568.8 in reply to 318568.7
Date: 4/13/2023 6:17:56 PM
B.C. Ambidexter
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Ok, you are maybe right about that. But I am not sure if people will see the option in Settings if they don't read the news (not everybody reads the news, I started reading when I started to give suggestions)...and in Schedule it will be visible and easy to operate for sure :) Maybe it is better 1 season to be on Schedule and in Settings both ...and after 1 season when people know about this option - to stay only in Settings. But you are right long-term it is better to be in Settings only since it is not logical to change it all the time ;)

This Post:
318568.9 in reply to 318568.8
Date: 4/14/2023 5:31:00 AM
Tampines Fusion
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm sure if it matters to them they would try to look for it.

This Post:
318568.10 in reply to 318568.1
Date: 4/14/2023 9:23:05 AM
DarkQueen
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello again,

I decided to write a new suggestion. It is a very good one for myself but I am not sure about the other guys - you can share your opinion if you decide.

The main idea is - to make it possible for every user to choose if HOME or AWAY team to be shown first. I mean - now things are a lttle bit American and NBA type. First the away team is shown and then the home team. The problem is that all the matches and results I see beyond BuzzerBeater are the opposite type - first the home team is shown and then the away team. I believe it is the same everywhere in Europe at least but I am not 100% sure.

Every time I see the program I think when my team is shown in the left that I have home match. But it is not home, it is away. And since all the other matches I am interested in beyond BB are the opposite, it is a little bit frustrating. My brain has to pay attention and to think especially if I play home or away.

So, I will be happy every user to have the option and choose for himself if Home or Away team to be shown first in the Program menu, in Matches etc.

I agree with this suggestion.
I am confused too if I am in home or not.
ty

This Post:
318568.12 in reply to 318568.11
Date: 5/2/2023 8:14:27 AM
B.C. Ambidexter
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
You will need maybe one month to feel comfortable but I think after that it will be better even for you :)

This Home-Away and Away-Home thing is something like the height of the players to be 5'10' or 180cm ....if I don't see 180cm I still can player but it will be harder to calculate the height since I am not good at this type of measurement :) Or for example ...maybe 80 Farenheit is the same like 30 Celsius - but I don't feel comfortable with Farenheit since I don't use it in my life in that way :) Or for example the hour to show you 11pm or 23h - it's just how you feel things more natural and comfortable. For me Away-Home is the same to use ' and '' and Farenheit... I still can use it if necessary but I will feel myself a lot better with what I already know - cm and Celsius :)))

I really think this option is necessary and I hope it is not hard to be implemented... but developers keep everything in secret so I am not sure what to think :)))

This Post:
318568.13 in reply to 318568.12
Date: 6/2/2023 6:42:29 AM
B.C. Ambidexter
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
I have to say that I am disappointed this suggestion is not implemented. And I am not sure it will be. I had also some other different suggestions but this one seems to be no harm for anybody and quite useful for outside USA users I think. So, I hoped to be implemented as soon as possible. But in the same time I see discussions about some super big changes like the way of training players for example which I think is way more difficult and time wasting to implement it. That's why I decided not to make suggestions anymore unless this one happen because I want to see HOME teams at the left and AWAY teams on the right as it is everywhere in Europe at least.