320358.9 in reply to 320358.8
Date: 10/13/2023 03:55:58
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
Scotland 78 - 99 Costa Rica
The opponent played MOTS, failed to win. I don't see the point in putting MOTS now, it's better to have a competitive ending with European teams. Abnormally lost the rebound. The advantage of the opponent twice determined the difference. Also, our PF collects 0 rebounds in 32 minutes, rarely seen in the game. It would have been easier with Lyle in the lineup, I had to send Boyd to PG.
The next opponent is Belgium.

To: TRUF
This Post:
320358.10 in reply to 320358.9
Date: 10/19/2023 14:25:59
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
Belgium 122 - 96 Scotland
We played a home match with the strongest opponent this season. Due to the fact that we played with great spirit and the fact that MacShimes played a successful game in attack, we managed to avoid a bigger defeat. Due to injury, Michael was absent from the match, so a lighter squad played.
Ahead of the match with Turkey, then there will be a few scrimmage until the end of the season.
Unfortunately, the u21 team did not manage to please the fans with victories this season, although there were quite good matches. We are looking forward to the next season, there will be a good team there and much more chances of success.

This Post:
320358.11 in reply to 320358.10
Date: 11/28/2023 13:16:46
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
What can we say about the end of the NT team's season?
Still, I would like to have more than three wins in the CT tournament, we definitely deserve more. Costa Rica and Luxembourg could well beat. Nevertheless, the progress of the squad is felt, there is a pleasant headache when setting tactics for the match, the competition is high. Nevertheless, on the scale of Europe, the team is at about the same level, the region is too strong. Our chance for success is the CT tournament.
There is not much to say about scrimmage, the strong teams lost, the weaker team won.
Interestingly, Boyd became the leader of the season in all three statistical categories, and by a solid margin. This has never happened in the history of the team.
In the new season, we can expect a lot of victories without thinking, but if I remain a coach, we will try to fight.