Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
321539.9 in reply to 321539.8
Date: 10/1/2023 6:29:03 AM
B.C. Ambidexter
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Maybe you are right about offence but I dont have so much to do there :) The right defensive tactics and prognoses I think were the key for me in this match. But anyway, I am just trying to discover how exactly this Inside Box works and to know how to play smarter with defensive tactics :) After season or two my team should be better and I have to be more prepaired for the big matches and how to outsmart opponents :)

This Post:
321539.10 in reply to 321539.9
Date: 10/6/2023 8:33:36 AM
Бесни Цветићи
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Mad Mamba Academy
Actually, you did your best in that match. You probably couldn't stop him even with a 2 + 2 + 2 zone cause he is that better.

I would recommend analyzing defense with an opponent that is similar to you, not a tournament game against Dodor, he is way out of your league at this moment.

No guts, no glory!
This Post:
321539.11 in reply to 321539.10
Date: 10/7/2023 11:59:35 AM
B.C. Ambidexter
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks :) I just want to make the maximum on my side.... maybe I will loose anyway but I want the maximum possible from the match :) I knew it Dodor will play seriously and thats why I didnt play MOTC because I was not convinced enough I have chance to win :P And I decided it will be better to have more spirit for the division matches :) But I wanted to be tactically good for this match :)

I think this topic helped me because today I play Outside Box because I have better defensive players there and I am leading 21-41 which is a big surprise for me because of the injury of my C on 2 min. and I saw even my PG and SG to play as Centers..... but there is a lot of time the match to end another way of course :)))