This Post:
322615.8 in reply to 322615.6
Date: 2/6/2024 3:21:55 PM
Grizzly Bears
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
BC Rebel
I really like BB as it is in that part of the game, but I wouldn't close any doors ro change something.

This is exacly what my thoughts are at the moment.
I will never complaining about the current state of the game because im enjoying it.
But I also wont regret to see some other doors will be opened.

But for sure if another door will open we need to be sure it doesnt gonna ruin the game.

Last edited by GioDeb at 2/6/2024 3:25:00 PM

This Post:
322615.9 in reply to 322615.8
Date: 2/7/2024 12:55:53 PM
Franca Shoemakers Revival
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Mito só o da Caverna
Suggestion based on the fact that some positions allow one skill training at 100% and others don't and why and how this could be changed for the better:

So, that's the current situation:

only players who play at PG position can receive full exclusive one skill training in passing, handling and outside defence;
only players who play at SG position can receive full exclusive one skill training in outside shooting;
players who play at SF position cannot receive full exclusive one skill training;
players who play at PF position cannot receive full exclusive one skill training;
only players who play at C position can receive full exclusive one skill training in inside defence, inside shooting and shot blocking;

That's not bad, buzzerbeater has been going for so many years like this and maybe the challenge of building SFs and PFs out of this scheme is one of the reasons of bb's resilience.

But what if we change a bit this scheme?

What if:

only players who play at PG position could receive full exclusive one skill training in passing and handling;
only players who play at SG position could receive full exclusive one skill training in outside shooting;
only players who play at SF position could receive full exclusive one skill training in outside defence;
only players who play at PF position could receive full exclusive one skill training in inside shooting;
only players who play at C position could receive full exclusive one skill training in inside defence and shot blocking;

the other skills (driving, jump shooting and rebounding) remain the way they are.

That wouldn't change the core of buzzerbeater, since there's no need for radical changes, but this could be an interesting tweak to the training scheme.