Show messages by

To: Mike
This Post:
37943.8 in reply to 37943.7
Date: 7/5/2008 12:26:42 PM
Olympus Team
IV.4
Overall Posts Rated:
What about the shot threshold ? It seems to be around 8/game, which is quite a lot and I think it should be lowered too. When I see a player that attempted more than 100 shots in 15 games is not ranked, it seems quite strange for me.

To: Mike
This Post:
37943.9 in reply to 37943.8
Date: 8/12/2008 10:11:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm sorry if it's no big deal for you but some Best Performances in my league and my own team are pretty disturbing, especially if I happen to see them from time to time:) Anyway it would be nice to know real high scores from normal games.

I mean, in my league best performance in rebounds is 32 (all OR's), made by PG and against the opponent who had fielded 3 players. This surely not one normal game and I prefer this record is replaced with normal result. Check the game: (2562357)

PS. My own team's best performances are also wrong- in three categories there's players who are from previous team I suppose. Their stats are still pretty high for my team right so I haven't been able to beat these during last season:P If it's possible can you remove players from previous bot team from my Best Performances section.

Thank you.