Suggestions > 5th place game

5th place game

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
134219.82 in reply to 134219.80
Date: 3/14/2010 4:11:03 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
personally i think it is more about, the advantages of sixth places and the problem that many team tank into it, and there are also some post regarding income(not all from me).

This Post:
134219.83 in reply to 134219.81
Date: 3/14/2010 4:16:42 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
When last season ended I suggested, that you get a finish bonus for the spot you finish in. One time income for everyone depending on the ending spot, with playoff games adding 0 income.

would be ok for me maybe with extra bonus for PO succes - so that teams like mine who finish first but flew out in the first round ain't in a better position then the team who beat me(which actually gets nearly the same amount of money like me, when they loose their next game could be higher in my eyes but thats a different topic)

From another point of view, isn't relegation income giving lower tier teams some needed boost to catch up a little.

if you look at this point why the fifth place, should loose contact to the PO. Why 3/4 placed teams, should loose contact to the top etc.

We can all agree that nr1 and nr2 teams in conference have it good. If they actually deserve their spots, they will get decent income from playoffs. 3-4 will prolly get less than 6-7

In average also one team of the top two, will get less income then the sixt, if the arena are on a similiar level because the attendance is very good for all post season games.