This Post:
316276.86 in reply to 316276.85
Date: 5/1/2023 11:25:53 AM
Tunjevina
III.12
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Krompir
This night, we'll be playing against Colombia, the country which will host the American Tournament next season.

CM-Alonso confirmed to me that Türkiye or Romania will host the European Tournament next season, so this night will be decisive. While we're traveling to Colombia, Romania is traveling to Mexico.

If Romania loses, and we win, we'll be the host.
If both of us lose, we'll still be the host.
If both of us win, than next week will decide who is the host.
And if we lose, and Romania wins, Romania will be the host.

So we're in a good position. And even though Colombia has the home-court advantage, I think we'll be the slight favorites since we should have higher enthusiasm than them.

Also, thanks to everyone for the support, I appreciate it. But my condition isn't as serious as it may sound. I just have trouble looking at artificial lights (monitor, tv, phone, etc.), but other than that, it's all good.

02:30 Türkiye vs Colombia

This Post:
316276.87 in reply to 316276.86
Date: 5/2/2023 7:24:17 AM
Tunjevina
III.12
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Krompir
Türkiye vs Colombia 110-91 (69303)

Easy victory because they thought we were gonna play outside. Oluk got injured in at the beginning of the game, which caused some weird rotations inside, but other than that, everything else went well for us.

Now, we are one step closer to host the European Tournament, but we're not quite there yet, because Romania also won their match against Mexico (69305). In the other quarterfinals, France won against Finland (69302), and Belgium won against Lithuania (69304). So the semi-finals are:

Türkiye (13) - **France (1)
România (14) - **Belgium (2)

Honestly, it would take a miracle for either Romania or us to win the next match, cause we've both spend a lot of enthusiasm to get to the semi-final. Romania played normal against Philippines, crunch time against Russia, and crunch time against Mexico. So their enthusiasm is about 3. Our enthusiasm isn't that bad, but we still probably have much lower enthusiasm than France.

Realistically, France & Belgium will win next Monday, and Türkiye will get to host the European Tournament. But of course, we'll try to somehow win against France, even though it's unlikely.

This Post:
316276.88 in reply to 316276.87
Date: 5/8/2023 6:31:24 AM
Tunjevina
III.12
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Krompir
The day that will determine who will host the European Championship has finally arrived. We are up against France, one of the strongest nations in Europe.

Here's something interesting: They're led by coach Smudge (85553), who wasn't even a candidate in the previous elections. How is Smudge France's NT coach than? Well the manager who won their elections in season 59 (DunkerJoe), was sacked from the position, because he had less than 25% support from the community. In such situations, the rules say that the candidate who was second in the elections, should take over. But the EGM of France refused to follow the game rules, and asked the BBs to give it to Smudge, who wasn't even in the elections, simply because he thought he was a better choice than the no.2 in the elections.

Either way, regardless of who their manager is, we have very little chance of winning. But the same goes for Romania who is playing against Belgium. I guess there is a small chance that Belgium loses on purpose, and sells the game to Romania, since Belgium can't host the EC, and they don't get much from winning. Hopefully, that won't happen.

20:30 Türkiye vs France
20:35 România vs Belgium

This Post:
316276.89 in reply to 316276.88
Date: 5/8/2023 7:39:31 AM
Mavi Bayrak SK
III.8
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Mavi Bayrak İdmanyurdu
I just want to say I like your speech before matches. Thanks for effort

Last edited by Tayanç at 5/8/2023 7:39:48 AM

This Post:
316276.90 in reply to 316276.89
Date: 5/8/2023 4:01:13 PM
Tunjevina
III.12
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Krompir
Türkiye vs France 88-112 (69359)
România vs Belgium 136-149 (69360)

It's a sweet defeat, because Türkiye will host the next European Championship

Well, we still have to wait for the start of the season to get the confirmation. Reading foreign forums, everyone is convinced that according to the new rules, Türkiye will be the host. CM-Alonso also told me that Türkiye should be the host. But, I'd still like to get a confirmation from a BB.

As for today's match, France had much bigger enthusiasm, and a home court advantage. My thoughts were that our only hope of making the game somewhat interesting, would be if France didn't play their strongest offensive tactic, and we guessed their gdp. However, they played their strongest offensive tactics, played it safe, and won easily.

Our goal before the season was to host the next EC, and we managed to do it. I wish I could say it was 90% because of my genius coaching, but admittedly, it's more accurate to say that it was 44% luck, 54% poor results from other strong nations, and 2% my coaching

Nevertheless, we reached our desired destination. I'm hoping that an experienced and ambitions Türkiye manager will be interesting to be the candidate in the next elections, because next season will be a great opportunity for Türkiye to win a medal.

This Post:
316276.92 in reply to 316276.91
Date: 5/16/2023 3:17:23 PM
Tunjevina
III.12
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Krompir
Our last game of the season was a friendly game against Romania, our enthusiasm was 1, while theirs was a bit bigger, but we've won anyway (69463).

In the finals of the Consolation Tournament, Belgium managed to beat France in a very close game (69431).

As I've already alluded, I won't be a candidate in the upcoming elections. Hopefully, a better coach than me will take over, and bring Türkiye glory.

I'll update the database thoroughly in the upcoming days, so the new coach will have everything ready. After this week, I'll take a break from bb for several seasons, and just focus on training draftees. But, once my eyes are healthier, I may take over as Serbia's coach in 10 or so seasons. And if that happens, I hope to meet Türkiye in the finals

I'd like to thank everybody for the support I'd been given these past 2 seasons. It's been a pleasure and an honor to coach Türkiye, and I hope all the best for Türkiye and your bb-community in the future

This Post:
316276.93 in reply to 316276.92
Date: 5/16/2023 7:01:45 PM
sheert devils
III.9
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
sheert devils II
Good luck with whatever future ahead of you, and thank you for your all contribution to our NT, coach!

This Post:
316276.94 in reply to 316276.92
Date: 5/17/2023 4:34:55 AM
r1card0
TBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks for all your effort and guidelines for our national team, you had a great era from my opinion.
After your declaration of next season i am the first candidate for national team. Good luck for all candidates.

This Post:
316276.96 in reply to 316276.95
Date: 5/23/2023 4:29:28 AM
r1card0
TBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Destekleyen, desteklemeyen herkese teşekkürler🙌🏻

Umarım hep beraber güzel bir dönem geçiririz. İletişime her zaman açık olduğumu bir kez daha hatırlatmak istiyorum.

Önümüzde ki dönemi tekrar hatırlatayım

61. Sezon Avrupa Şampiyona'sında evsahibiyiz (As Bayrakları)

Bu şampiyonada A grubunda yer alıyoruz.
Grup için çeşitli forumlarda ateş grubu ibaresi kullanıyorlar, nedeni en iyi 13 Avrupa takımından üçü aynı gruptayız.
58. Sezon Dünya Şampiyonası finalistleri Fransa(17) ve Finlandiya(20) ile beraber ilk 2 mücadelesi vereceğiz.
Grubun diğer takımları Ukrayna (43), Çekya(44), İrlanda(61), Gürcistan(64) ve Andora(93).
İsteklilikler yerinde olursa grupta ilk 2de yer alıp ilerlememek için bir engel yok, hep beraber başarabiliriz

İlk maçımız grubun en önemli takımı Fransa ile,
Hemen hazırlıklara başlıyoruz

Advertisement