BB Global (English) > Discussion of the BB answers

Discussion of the BB answers

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
211108.87 in reply to 211108.86
Date: 2/23/2012 8:14:06 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I can give you a link to about 10 basketball sim that have custom jerseys courts or whatsoever but belive me the game experience is not the same.Jersey courts fancy looking staff need java need more resources system resources .Do you really want the game to run slower I dont think So,Are you a 5 grader that need the shining stuff to keep his interest ?Facebook is everything but FREEE don't let me start how free facebook is please think before you write something...OOOOppps its time for you to go harvest youre farm in facebook

Message deleted
This Post:
211108.89 in reply to 211108.86
Date: 2/23/2012 8:28:04 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
We are talking about painting the bus all the time. Lets get some jerseys, new player faces, customizable court. The bus can be decorated and tuned, but there are no mechanics and no budget to pay them.

that could be true ;-)

i think u and Coach D r right...i dont know much other browser games but like coach pointed out, bb is one of them who a supporter didnt have a advantage about other users..thats great isnt it?

for me the engine is also great, it works and the games looks close to a real basketball game

the training system is fine and u can see, if u have time to try, how different skill setting or tactics working in a different way

that r huge positve factors that BB can offer me as a user in my eyes!!

not so nice r, but that only hurting my eyes, is that childish layout ( huge factor, its embarrissing to show other adults what i play on my phone..they play free poker( how stupid is that ), mafia and all the other more crappy garbage but im the one....:-D), that BB isnt compatible with smart phones on a regular basis and that funny things like achievements, milestones tec pp never will happen or i must waiting for it till i die :-)

This Post:
211108.90 in reply to 211108.89
Date: 2/23/2012 8:37:21 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

i think u and Coach D r right...i dont know much other browser games but like coach pointed out, bb is one of them who a supporter didnt have a advantage about other users..thats great isnt it?

for me the engine is also great, it works and the games looks close to a real basketball game

the training system is fine and u can see, if u have time to try, how different skill setting or tactics working in a different way

that r huge positve factors that BB can offer me as a user in my eyes!!

Yes can't agreed more this is the bread and butter of the game and this what makes it different from the rest ,they can take of face generator, name generator and name players like 1 -2 -3 and still that wont screw my experience of the game as long as the statistics are there period

This Post:
211108.91 in reply to 211108.90
Date: 2/23/2012 11:13:00 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Please get back to discussing the BB answers. This thread is not for restaurants, busses, or books of face.

This Post:
211108.92 in reply to 211108.91
Date: 2/23/2012 11:30:01 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
This thread reminds me of the Young and the Restless.

Message deleted
Advertisement