Cyprus - I.1 > Final thoughts at the end of the season

Final thoughts at the end of the season

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
119128.9 in reply to 119128.1
Date: 11/23/2009 1:00:16 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Cyprus Fighters what is your opinion on the following subject. Based on the results and the remaining games of the season is it wise to remain in the relegation games or to fight my way to the playoffs? Which would be the better for my team. I assume that staying in the relegation means I will have the minimum 2 games. One in my court and one in anaisthitoi court, thus getting about 500,000. If I can make it in 3 games I can get about 800,000. If I win my two last games and bros loses in both games then I will be 4rth in the playoffs which means a game with megalonisos in their court and thus less money for me. Is their any advantage in playing in the playoffs? Because based on the team I have and the position I will have by the end of the season I dont think it is wise to try to get in the playoffs, not since anaisthitoi is computer managed and a very easy team. What is your opinion?

This Post:
119128.10 in reply to 119128.9
Date: 11/23/2009 1:16:39 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
If u believe that u can win the relegation games then just go for them. The only advantage that u get for the play offs i think is the glory, but u cant win Megalonisos so...