List of suggestions

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
130120.9 in reply to 130120.2
Date: 3/16/2011 5:56:03 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Game Suggestion ....

When a player joins a new team, have an automatic drop in game shape.

This would be to simulate the 'getting acquainted' period of the new player and his new team. It would have the effect of making a manager either try to work a new player into his squad through scrimmage games, or to take a chance with tossing him straight into the first squad.

So, while his physical condition didn't suddenly drop when he changed clubs, it seems to make sense to have a period of a few games where the new player's performance constantly improves as he gets to know his new teammates and the systems they play .... and having the Game Shape drop and then recover seems to model that rather nicely.

This Post:
130120.11 in reply to 130120.10
Date: 3/16/2011 6:28:55 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
it will boost the stats, but honestly i believe professional players in germany even the stars would kill to be reserve in the NBA.

The arguments from him sounds reasonable, that you need some time to get in touch with your teammates on and off the court.

This Post:
130120.13 in reply to 130120.12
Date: 3/16/2011 10:04:58 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Your probably right, but wouldn't that be due to even playing less he would earn way more then in Germany? Not to mention the status you get when you say you play in the NBA.
Not sure how well payed your players are though so cant rely say.

for sure that are also reason for it.

i believe most player will tend to the stronger project, or would you think Kansas would fear Princeton(who also give a lot extra value thorugh education) or Rice(who have also a excellent training staff, which u could use as an argument against princeton) in terms of recruitation even for their backups(who would be Stars in the other teams.

But this depends also on the personality, for one is it equal the other get a crisis when he isn't in a top team and the next one get the crisis when he isn't the option number 1 - BUT nearly all of them will play worse when they play with new team members because they don't know how they act, how act, which plays they run etc.

So the suggestion isn't dumb, the queition is more if it necessary in a mostly arcade game.

Edit: And this suggestion have advatages because it makes training more difficult(even when the double malus is a bit unrealistic) and also such one game players less attractive.

Last edited by CrazyEye at 3/16/2011 10:12:24 AM

Message deleted
Message deleted

This Post:
130120.16 in reply to 130120.1
Date: 10/25/2011 11:44:20 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Off Topic I know, and possibly stupid question, but:

How do I access the Suggestions Forum from the BB menu???

I really can't find no link.
What I do when I want to read a suggestion forum, is go to the main forum and look up a "moved thread", and follow that link

What am I missing?

Last edited by Stavrogin at 10/25/2011 11:45:17 AM

This Post:
130120.18 in reply to 130120.17
Date: 10/25/2011 11:59:06 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks. That will do.

I am still somewhat curious as to where the Suggestion Forum actually IS in the forum tree (as in: how do you reach it if you don't have it in your Favourites), but after all I can live without knowing it

Advertisement