BuzzerBeater Forums

BB India > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
169111.9 in reply to 169111.8
Date: 1/11/2011 11:50:14 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Don't worry about that. Did you see from which country I'm from ;-)? In Prathet Thai, we don't have a mass of people posting on the forum. But even though I'm kind of alone, I keep on posting hoping that it might help a new user. Who knows?!

Like you said, most Indian managers are active. I checked their last log in on the "Standing page" and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised! I have bunch of ideas to contribute to India development and I'm very patient in order to reach the excepted goals.

No problems LA-höfðingi, I'm here to answer to all questions!

This Post:
169111.10 in reply to 169111.9
Date: 1/11/2011 7:26:49 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Great, good luck in the election :)

This Post:
169111.11 in reply to 169111.9
Date: 1/12/2011 3:40:08 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
How are you going to work with the u21 manager(me this season)?

Is there some offensive tactic you want India players to train for? like look inside. than you would like everybody to train IS a lot more than if you would choose the tactic run and gun that would need more driving and orginal JS an JR.

not more now, and I hope you understend me:)

This Post:
169111.12 in reply to 169111.11
Date: 1/12/2011 6:50:24 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
1) How are we going to work if Indians elect me as their General Manager?
I've been contributing to several "small country" forums, and there was something that I have enjoyed the pass season. In Senegal (http://www.buzzerbeater.com/country/94/overview.aspx), the senior and junior manager were so close to each other that the senior manager have made available some players for the U21 roster. It's that kind of relationship that I'm searching for.
In Prathet Thai, Siam Dau™ (U21 Prathet Thai) (59278) has the habit to say that he works on a training program that spread over several years. And that because he wants Prathet Thai players to be efficient in U21 competitions, but above all in senior competitions.
What I plan to do during your last year is first of all: to know you better in order to know how to exchange the best way with you. & then come up with training programs that will satisfy both parts.

2) Tactics
Are you aware that secondaries skills are as important as primaries? When we attack LOOK INSIDE, INSIDE SHOT is not sufficient to gain the victory. Big mens don't only take shots in the paint, they also take jump shots from time to time. The same goes for RUN AND GUN.
Plus, driving is not only useful for guards. Regarding the game manual, driving enable players to take better quality shots by themselves (in and out the paint). That is to say without a pass from a teammate.
Like I said in my speech, I'm planning on building a balance team and not only be dependent on one specific and predictable tactic!

Last edited by Pipat Kitamakin at 1/12/2011 9:56:56 AM

This Post:
169111.13 in reply to 169111.12
Date: 1/12/2011 9:29:50 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
The random draw for the Asia Championship Tournament is excellent (http://www.buzzerbeater.com/world/standings.aspx?teamid=4...)! I really think India has a big chance to qualify for the next round!

This Post:
169111.14 in reply to 169111.12
Date: 1/12/2011 9:53:50 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well I like your answear in number 1. I had similar idea in mind but last season the NT manager didnt have time to work with me and that is very important for community like India.

The second one. You gave me a very good answear and you knowledge of the game is good. Im aware of secondary and primary and i could show you something to prove that if you want;)

my view of things right now is that we can work togehter. but what I want and most likley you too is that the India managers bring some qustions or talk about something they want or dont want.

This Post:
169111.15 in reply to 169111.14
Date: 1/12/2011 10:13:28 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm pleased to know that you approve me as your (potential) colleague.

And yes, I would like to see more Indians involved, just like I wish to see more Thai contribute to the development of Prathet Thai forums. But as I explained, even though Indians don't post around here doesn't mean they don't read what we are discussing about.

Plus, when seeking in the League I.1 Indian forum, I've seen that what Indian wished the most was to keep the control of their national team. I want to comfort them by saying that BB-India is not only about Indians. And the best illustration is: Samurai_Tungi (50485). I took conscious that BB-India has its specific identity, and that we need to make people feel comfortable under the BB-Indian flag. No matter if they live in Sri Lanka or a neighbor country... I will strive on creating an identity where BB-Indians feel at home.